“Cozy and warm place!”

2 Giraffes Espresso Bar
Ranked #1 of 9 Quick Bites in Sofia
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 11
Description: Home for coffee enthusiasts! Coffee we serve: - specialty 100% arabica - fresh roasted - custom-blended and carefully roasted to create unique flavor profile - mono sorts for true gourmet coffee experience We brew it with passion and creativity!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great service and tasteful coffee! Will come again for sure. I definitely recommend the place if you visit Sofia and you want to have a cup of coffee and relax.

Date of visit: April 2018
Elina I, Owner at 2 Giraffes Espresso Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you dear guest for your warm review! Please come back again!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The place is really cozy and the sandwich and croissant veey fresh, but nothing as special as described by others. We asked for frappe and it was nothing close to that! Finally, the menu is overprised in comparison to Sofia's budget, but I would go again if I had no other choice.

Date of visit: April 2018

Dear Anna, thank you for your review!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice service, good fresh food and nice to try out my first pumpkin coffee. Super cozy and well designed! Thank you, hope to be back at some point again :)

Date of visit: April 2018
Elina I, Owner at 2 Giraffes Espresso Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Friend, thank you so much for your warm review and five stars mark! We are proud to deserve and will do our best to serve even better next time! Looking forward to see you again!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A fantastic little coffee and breakfast place!
Great interior, food, coffee, music and staff.
We had croissants, sandwiches, coffee and fresh juice. While I tend to be rather critical, I have no suggestions for improvement. Perfection. Loved it.

Date of visit: April 2018
Elina I, Owner at 2 Giraffes Espresso Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Clemens, we are in love with your review! Thank you, thank you, thank your so much! Please welcome back again!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Everything is great about this place. We had our breakfast here so we chose two smoothies,two sandwiches end two brownies. All great taste. The coffee is also good quality
The girl who helped us was very nice!
Compliments and dont change a thing!

Date of visit: February 2018
Elina I, Owner at 2 Giraffes Espresso Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Caroline, thank you so much for warm words and five stars! We are really happy to get it and looking forward to see you again!