“Cozy and warm place!”

2 Giraffes Espresso Bar
Ranked #1 of 1,221 Restaurants in Sofia
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 12
Description: Home for coffee enthusiasts! Coffee we serve: - specialty 100% arabica - fresh roasted - custom-blended and carefully roasted to create unique flavor profile - mono sorts for true gourmet coffee experience We brew it with passion and creativity!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great service and tasteful coffee! Will come again for sure. I definitely recommend the place if you visit Sofia and you want to have a cup of coffee and relax.

Elina I, Owner at 2 Giraffes Espresso Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you dear guest for your warm review! Please come back again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The place is really cozy and the sandwich and croissant veey fresh, but nothing as special as described by others. We asked for frappe and it was nothing close to that! Finally, the menu is overprised in comparison to Sofia's budget, but I would go again if I had no other choice.

Dear Anna, thank you for your review!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice service, good fresh food and nice to try out my first pumpkin coffee. Super cozy and well designed! Thank you, hope to be back at some point again :)

Elina I, Owner at 2 Giraffes Espresso Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Friend, thank you so much for your warm review and five stars mark! We are proud to deserve and will do our best to serve even better next time! Looking forward to see you again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A fantastic little coffee and breakfast place!
Great interior, food, coffee, music and staff.
We had croissants, sandwiches, coffee and fresh juice. While I tend to be rather critical, I have no suggestions for improvement. Perfection. Loved it.

Dear Clemens, we are in love with your review! Thank you, thank you, thank your so much! Please welcome back again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A casual atmosphere with really nice staff. The coffee was first rate and the food was fresh and light. They were a little disorganised while we were there but made up for it with great service and quality refreshments.

Thank you very much for your warm words and five stars! Please welcome back again!