“Great sandwiches”
Review of Farmer's

Farmer's
Ranked #77 of 1,140 Restaurants in Sofia
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 12
Description: Defnitely food made with love. Hand made soups, sandwiches, bread and sweets. Only fresh and clear ingredients=
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I came here alone for lunch. I ordered a white cheese, cheddar and pesto sandwich.

I've tried quite a few sandwich bars in Sofia and this one is so far my favourite. Everything was perfect all the way: service, ingredients, seasoning, the bread was excellent, and the whole place is just brimming with positive energy.

All of this for a very reasonable price.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I saw Farmers recommended on Trip Advisor and was not disappointed. There were about 5/6 soups to choose from plus sandwiches, salads, mini quiches and I think burgers. Again well-used by locals. I had a lovely meatball soup, Sicilian sandwich and glass of ayran for 10 lev.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I loved the chicken sandwich - simple, delicious, real food. I'll definitely try the soups next time, they looked quite nice.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Farmer's is a great place to meet with friends and have a delicious sandwich, soup or salad. I would recommend it to everyone who wants a cheap and tasty meal.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Beautiful place,with delicios food and good people!! I love this place !!! <3 I eat soup and sandwiches