“Perfect place!”
Review of Daro

Daro
Ranked #1 of 1,140 Restaurants in Sofia
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 6
Description: All from scratch, everything with a twist. We pride ourselves with offering whole food - no preservatives, no additives, pure and simple ingredients. We bake our own bread, cure our meat, make everything that we put on your table. Every last Sunday of the month (in the afternoon) Daro is closed for maintenance
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice and cosy place!
You must try the sandwich with scrambled eggs.

Check the place and recommend it to your friends.

DarinStoykov, Owner at Daro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for the kind words! Welcome anytime :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went Saturday morning and absolutely loved it! It's tiny and quirky and the people are super nice and I had one of the best omelettes ever! In particular I had the sandwich with the spicy omelette which was amazing! Home-made bread and a juicy and truly spicy omelette! My boyfriend had a ham sandwich which was also made from materials made in heaven!
Got sweets as well! Mini cheesecake and chestnut muffin with mascarpone and coffee and they were delicious! Freshly squeezed orange juices, nicely made coffees, what else could a person ask for for their breakfast??
They ll be seeing me again, that's for sure!

DarinStoykov, Owner at Daro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your kind words! Welcome anytime :)

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We had omelette and english breakfast. Vert tasty. Not a gourmet restaurant, it is a vert Nice, cosy and clean place with excellent service. I recomend!

DarinStoykov, Owner at Daro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words. Hope you enjoyed your stay in Sofia.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I was lured by the fact this place is no 1 in Sofia. I had omelette and my boyfriend had some pasty, can't remember what at this moment. We also took some muffins to go. Food was OK, but nothing more. For that experience but pricey in my opinion. Maybe there are other stuff in the menu that could have blown my mind. Who knows :). Could come back one day to give another chance.

DarinStoykov, Owner at Daro, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our modest place. Our ranking on TA (as you know) depends on the reviews of your fellow users of the platform, sorry to see that we were not up to par with your expectations. And hope to see you again and blow your mind with other proposals of ours.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We had not the good experiences.

We came in and I asked if they provide ham because I ve read that there.

So the younger Service did not understand Englisch. He asked the owner and the owner did not speak with us. Very unfriendly the younger guy said NO
and no Bacon.

We felt not good there and turned to left with a friendly bye. But then the owner said very loud Bye Bye.

But before he explained not or did not speak. So we had the experience no one speaks english and they so not like tourists. We are friendly Austrian.

We love the friendly Rainbow Factory

DarinStoykov, Owner at Daro, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Nicole B, I believe there is a misunderstanding here - if you came for ham or bacon, you are at the wrong place. We are a bakery-café, not butcher' shop. The level of knowledge of English I will not comment. If you felt uncomfortable (in any way) please accept my apologies, but to the best of my memories you did not even enter the place, just asked from the opened door if we sell ham.... Hope you will keep good memories from your visit to Sofia.