“Gone”

Vegehana
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Doesn't exist, we had a wee search and it's not there. Sarajevo is maybe better for just making mixes of sides to have.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

We tried to eat here many times but it was closed every day. It seemed to be either finished or under renevation, but there was no information on the door...

1  Thank matkaaja01
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Sad to say, one of the best veg options in Sarajevo is gone. I spoke with one of the in-charge at Eco Futura, which is related, and was told Vegehana will not open again. Too bad.

3  Thank Les2010
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Ever since I tried the Vegehana macro salat, I have kept going back for more. The lovely fresh interior makes this place a perfect place to go alone for a moment of silence in a beautiful place, but equally good with friends and kids. Ever since X-mas, Vegehana's doors have been closed. I sure hope it will reopen soon.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

I went there 3 days ago, hoping to finally eat a whole vegetarian meal in Sarajevo, and was dissapointed to see they're closed...:( I don't know is it permanent or what but I wanted for people to know...

1  Thank lunariae