See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I discovered this gem through recommendation of family and friends. It is conveniently located minutes away from “Blloku” area and pretty much the city center. Enjoyed staying here and will return on my second leg of my journey. I loved the attention to detail in every aspect of service. Staff made me feel at home and treated me as family. The hotel, albeit small is being slowly looked after and improved with guest experience as main focus. Got a chance to speak with the Manager and had the pleasure of learning first hand about the future of Broadway Hotel. This is my new Pied a Terre in Tirana from now on!
Keep up the good work guys and thank your for your kind Hospitality!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Super friendly and helpful staff, who made us feel welcome! Rooms were a little retro, but very clean and breakfast was good as well. The staff alone would be the reason for another visit! Overall Tirana was a great city and I loved the people there. Definitely worth a visit!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Friendly and helpfull staff. Clean rooms. Located in a quiet street near Blokku neighbourhood, all main tourist sights in walking distance. All and all very good value for money. Enjoyed my stay here & would do it again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent and open-minded airport pick-up by younger Albanian and Amercan basketballstar. Very helpful service from the hotel. The concierge followed us around a couple of blocks to make sure he would help us find a decent (very) late meal on arrival. Do ask your way to the very anonymous Fish Marked (not marketed as an eating place) around the corner. Serves the very best fresh seafood in Tirana.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Recently we stayed in Hotel Broadway Tirane Albania, from June 26-July 6. It was in a perfect location, excellent service, friendly, clean rooms, The owner and the other workers, during our stay in Tirana, with their hospitality made us feel like family. They were extremely warm, helpful and welcoming individuals. I can't say enough what a huge help they were during the 9 days we stayed. Every single person was helpful, we want to thank personally: Bruno, Baby, Morena, Albi, Anila, Shkelzen, Bilbi.

Room Tip: All rooms have balcony
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family