See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Great and cozy hotel, located in the very centre of town. The bed is probably the best I have ever slept in, the room comfy and clean. I need to point out how helpfull and dedicated the staff is, five star rating is not enough.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

My first visit to Tirana and I was pleasantly surprised to the amenities this hotel came with especially being told that would be staying in the area known as the "the block". So much great history from before the Cold War and through it. The group I was with continuously commented on a daily basis on the service we were given throughout our stay. From cook to order breakfast along side the buffet style breakfast and the evening drinks in front of the hotel's sitting area. It was located right in the middle of everything we needed; grocery stores, night life, entertainment, casinos, five star restaurants and the local vendor cuisine. Great views from the hotel if you happen to get the street side rooms with the balcony. It was great to sit outside and chit chat with your neighbors. Did I mention how cheap everything was there? The staff was very friendly and quick to accommodate any need I and the group had. They were great to talk to and in the two weeks we were there they managed to remember our names and our daily routine as soon as we entered the hotel. They just asked "the usual" and we all got what we wanted during our happy hour. We were never one sip from the waiters asking us if we needed anything else. On my second trip back to Albania our host put us up in the newest hotel in Tirana, let me tell you, it was state of the art and a five star hotel for sure but I would rather had stayed at the Grand Hotel because of the personalized service I received and friendly and courteous staff they have. Thank you for all the hard work you all put in to making my stay such a wonderful experience, especially being my first stay in Albania.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Best ever hotel , friendly staff, great rooms with best location in Tirana center ... A must be hotel for Tirana offering such nice cosy rooms , good food and best coffee and variety of wines ... Really impressed with SPA quality service too

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Best location for those who wants taste city life in friendly atmosphere, everything reachable by foots.
Very professional, smiling, discreet staff.
Breakfast – a decent selection but not as in large four stars. Compensated by great salad of grilled vegetables ( must taste) and delicious fresh local vegetables and fruits. Appreciated high beds, probably new, comfortable to me.
For parking I recommend book in advance, limited amount of spaces

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2016

The hotel i centrally located, in the so called "Blloku" . Within walking distance to restaurants and shops. No grocery shops though - I needed some bottled water, so had to use the minibar. Average breakfast

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business