My wife and I stayed at the Fare Suisse (pronounced as Fa-Ray) before and after our voyage to the Marquesas Islands on the Aranui 3. It is a neat, clean guest house with easy access on foot to Papeete's city center. Beni picked us up at the airport from our Air France flight from LAX which arrived at 5:30 AM. Our room was nicely airconditioned with our control of the thermostat. Breakfast is provided and beer, wine, and soft drinks are available on an honor system, It is simple in style but certainly not spartan. For our day before the sailing, Beni arranged an island tour for us. On sailing day he took us to the gangplank, and on our return some 14 days later, he was at the gangplank to meet us, and then the next day took us back to the airport. All of this included in the tariff. For a "passing through" Tahiti, it really was perfect. And the price was right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Fare Suisse" is a homey guest house settled in Papeete, the capital of French Polynesia. The "Fare Suisse" offers a lot of facilities as free transfers to the airport (only 10 minutes away by car) and offers easy access to city-center all place the main places of interests (supermarket, shops and restaurants, pearl museum, tourism office, market, harbour...) Only from 5 to 20 minutes walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Fare Suisse Tahiti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fare Suisse Tahiti Hotel Papeete
- Fare Suisse Tahiti Papeete