“The best banana daiquiri ”
Review of Beach bar n' grill

Beach bar n' grill
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Sigatoka
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 25
Cuisines: European
Description: Beach bar grill Fiji has best local seafood, best steaks with best rusti atmosphere .
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the outrigger but had most of our dinners here.We ussually arrived in groups of 15 or 20 and nobody had a single complaint about the meals. Hihglights were the banana daquiris. We had that many that they ran out of bananas. Chilli crab was to die for(must order 24 hours in advance), chilli prawns and butter chicken also fantastic.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We arrived with 18 of us in tow for a girl's night out. It was a great evening. The staff were all so friendly and helpful and the food delicious and beautifully presented. I didn't try the cocktails but those who did said they were delicious. A birthday cake was requested on arrival on the off-chance and sure enough, a cake was presented to the birthday girl, complete with candles. Nice touch. A night to remember.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

We stayed at Bedarra Beach Inn 400m up the road and called in for a cold beer at the bar on our way to The Outrigger to meet friends. We stopped for dinner on the way back and was very impressed. The Open Shell Seafood was the best dish I enjoyed from several different restaurants during my week's stay in Fiji. Presented in a coconut shell, a seafood chowder type soup baked in a coconut with plenty of perfectly cooked fish, calamari, prawns etc. Flavour of the broth was sensational. I am salivating at the memory as I write this review! I had Mahi Mahi for mains, also perfectly cooked. My other diners were likewise impressed with their meals.. Quality and presentation of all our meals was equivalent to a top notch Sydney restaurant. If you want crab or lobster, you need to order the day before, I regretted only being able to dine here once as it is well worthy of a return visit and would have tried the chili crab. Alcohol and meals very reasonably priced, roughly half resort price. I recommend you make a reservation for dinner. Or you could have a pre-dinner drink at the bar as you wait for a table.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at outrigger in Korotogo, right next door to beach bar and grill. We had heard good things about this restaurant and were not disappointed. The food was excellent with a great range, my partner can only eat gluten free meals and there were ample options for her. The kids also had multiple choices as they had exhausted their kids menu options at the resort. The meal pricing is very good, around half to two thirds of that at the resorts. The price for drinks is much cheaper, for example $5.50FJD ($3.50AUD) for a fiji bitter versus around $12FJD at the resort. We visited this restaurant on consecutive nights, it’s literally right next door, walk 5mins west up the beach from outrigger. Our daughter had a broken ankle and beach bar’n’grill picked us up within 10 minutes at no charge. On both occasions we visited it was last minute, and they accommodated 6 of us without a problem. I would highly recommend visiting this hidden gem, you will not only save a packet but you will get a large and tasty meal (recommend the “open your shell” and the chilli prawns). Vinaka

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Great food, affordable. Basic decor but friendly staff, modern toilets and quality drinks the banana daiquiri is the best I’ve ever had! Highly recommend!!

1  Thank Mils V