“Tantalise your taste buds, Really Good tasty Chinese food with Good servings”

Fu Xing Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 30 Restaurants in Sigatoka
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Three of us dined here for Lunch. Mud crab dishes are good and tasty.other seafood like coral trout and local prawns are also quite good. Fresh veges chinese style was excellent.A little language barrier but it compensated for location and good food.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

The food may look ok, but it was horrible and disgusting! While we were eating about a dozen cars turned up at the front showing off their engines and wheels and the sound was going right through the restaurant. Felt very unsafe, especially when the waitress locked the door. We should have realised when we walked in that no other people were there eating..

Meals were conceiving too, they served us lobster but you can tell the lobster was processed and the shell was either frozen then taken out for decoration. The crab was meant to be mud crab but looks like normal crab but multiple parts of multiple crabs. The meat was brown and gui and chewing.

Please do not take the risk and go here. I would recommend anywhere along the beach but not here.

1  Thank bradg903
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Food was very low quality. Ordered the mud crab. We where not served mud crab, it was a combination of bits of crab. To save disappointment and wasting money. Eat elsewhere. When we were paying the bill and told them that the crab they served us was not mud crab, they laughed at us

1  Thank Eric S
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Very poor I will never eat here again as a frequent travellier to fiji I have been here more then once. We had 3 other couples with us 4 being tourist and 1 being there home town. They gave us seperate menus. The tourist where given the coloured glossy menu with coloured pictures, the Fijians give basic black and white menu just words, after looking at both menus our menu had very inflated prices where the other couples menu was so very much cheaper..... I then said to the waitress whys there's different... answer was there means are reheated and smaller. Ok I get there smaller but we are all out for dinner enjoying an evening meal. Why reheated... hmm ok so we order it went from bad to worse. The food was appalling I tasted my beef in black bean and I swear it wasn't beef everyone else started to try the dishes we were all sharing mind you it just wasn't palpable we paid left all our meals. Never again I was told later they cook cats and dogs.... I will never eat here again nor will I ever suggest someone eats here the health department would have a field day in this so called restaurant

2  Thank kylie73
Reviewed 18 June 2017

It was a day when humidity was around 400%, so we headed upstairs for the cool, and some lunch. This time it wasn't cool. Aircon wasn't on. And the staff were so disinterested I daren't ask them to turn it on. Felt like we were a massive imposition.
Food was ok, and still large serves.