“Amazing Chinese Food”

Fu Xing Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 29 Restaurants in Sigatoka
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 14 March 2016

I was leery eating outside of the resort, but others kept telling me about this amazing seafood/Chinese restaurant. When I walked in, the place was so clean. The wait staff were so kind. I ordered the chicken cashew and Mongolian beef. It was worth the wait since they make everything fresh. I loved this place so much that I went back twice. I'm going back to Sigatoka in a couple of months and this will be on my list again to eat at. Amazing restaurant!

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Really good food for a really low price - I was genuinely blown away by the tiny bill at the end. The only problem is that they seem to bring the dishes out in exactly the order you asked for them. We ordered rice last - so we got rice last.

So it's a great place if you've got a group, are sharing plates, and very carefully arrange the order of dishes (e.g. order rice as the 1st and 5th dishes). If you are in a group where everyone orders their own thing, though, I can see how it'd be a really negative experience. The last person won't get served until the first is finished, and the rice might end up as desert.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

Large open restaurant with friendly staff and a wide range of foods on offer. Slightly haphazard service with the mains coming out before the starters but, as usual, done in the friendly Fijian manner. Large portions meant that we had enough for the following night making it great value. We went back a 2nd time!

Reviewed 18 January 2016

Went here with my husband and a friend. Ordered three meals (without MSG) and had to order a bowl of rice as it's not included in the price of the meal. My husband's meal came first; friend's came a few minutes after that and then mine came a few minutes after that. My meal was not what I ordered and not what was pictured in the menu. Had one of the managers taste it to see. They brought me sweet and sour chicken - which is what I ordered - but it wasn't like any I had ever had before. We had to ask the waitress repeatedly for water and for salt and soy sauce. The view of the river is nice and the air con was good. When we got home to our friend's house, I was so sick from the food - wishing I could just die. Thinking they put MSG in the food. Will NEVER eat here again!

Reviewed 3 January 2016

A Japanese friend took us over to this place. Yes, the view is nice but it sure looks like the cleaning crew is on vacation. And the flies. The flies. Wherever you look there are flies. The bathrooms need a complete re-do, it's just unacceptable. The food? Once you are finished looking for lies in the food and removing them if needed, it's o.k. but nothing
to get excited about. Thai/Chinese/Fijian food with a personal twist and slow service to boot.