Our holiday and trip to Fiji was great and we could not rate more highly enough the hotel and area it is located....we were just disappointed that we had to come home....thank you for making our honeymoon / anniversary so memorable.
We had a standard room which was a great size, king bed with a seating area inside the room plus a patio with more seating and an outdoor bath :) The bathroom was a great size and loved the double his / her sink.
As we have no children, we stayed by the Infinity adults only pool for most of the time which both my husband and I loved but they had a great sized swimming pool for the kids with water spouts etc that looked lots of fun. It also looked like they had great facilities for familes with the kids club.
The watersports activities were easy to book with great staff, we went out on the boat to snorkel but it can be done equally as easy straight off the Natadola Beach that the resort is located on.
The restaurants and bars are good and offer good selections but as this is the only resort around, they are really your only options to eat. We stayed for 6 nights and found that the variety was good but had we stayed for longer, we may have found it abit repetitive. Treat yourself to dinner in the Navo restaurant and this was worth every penny and the service and food were great.
Through the hotel we visited the local school which was a highlight of the holiday and we also befriended a couple of locals who showed us around their local village and the Navo Caves and look us to all these places of horseback :) If you visit, seek out Toga and Emose, two locals with horses who provided us with a great tour of the local area and Fiji stories. We were happy to have met these two locals who made our holiday so memorable.
The resort has great staff, not one who will let you go by without the greeting of Bula which really makes the resort welcoming and a great place to stay.
Would recommend all who are visitind Fiji as a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort and Spa is located on the beautiful and picturesque Natadola Beach on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu. Relax on palm-fringed white sand beach or swim or snorkel in rolling surf to experience natural Fijian ambiance. The resort offers breathtaking 360-degree views of Natadola Bay and exotic landscaped gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and IHG so you can book your InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort And Spa
- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Hotel Sigatoka
- Intercontinental Coral Coast
- Intercontinental Fiji Hotel
- InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa Coral Coast