Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
100% Relaxation

Highly recommend the deep tissue massage. Great service picked us up and dropped us off... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
nakigirlz2016
New Plymouth, New Zealand
via mobile
Hidden gem

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Karley L
via mobile

All reviews deep tissue massage swedish massage great massage free pick up and drop hour spa full body quick response total relaxation smugglers cove clean van half the price knew what they were doing air con fell asleep beautiful fiji nadi town our honeymoon
Reviewed 1 week ago

We had the couples signature massage, was excellence , nice room, nice girls doing the massage, very peaceful setting.
After the massage I had a manicure, this is where it was a let down, unfortunately.
I’ve never had a manicure laying down, eyes covered, no removing of the cuticles, no shaping of the nail, just a layer of shellack, and unfortunately the polish came off the next day. I did ask for the removal of skin, she said no
The driver who collected us from the hotel and dropped us off, free, was ver friendly.
Overall, it was a lovely way to finish our holiday in beautiful Fiji.

1  Thank Travellotz66
Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Judy

Thankyou for your trip Advisor review and feedback .It is very much appreciated .
I was very concerned re the Shellac polish as I know what happened was not at all up to standard .For a long time we have done our pedicures and manicures on the beds and have always had good feedback as most people find it very relaxing . We are about to extend the spa into the other half of the building and will put in a dedicated manicure pedicure room with seating for our clients .I got the girls to look into why your Shellac peeled off and we are sure that the UV light is not working properly ( although it is actually going ) as the base coats were slow to go off properly although they have been recently purchased from a recognised wholesaler .I am going to replace the UV light tomorrow after the Dewali Holiday so we should no longer have any issues .Yours is the first that we have become aware of any problems .
I am very keen to reimburse you for your Shellac treatment either by crediting your account or otherwise giving you a credit for next time you are here .Please if you could write to me through our email website and we will sort something out .I hope you had a great holiday and once again apologies re the manicure .

Kind regards Ian

Island Surf Beauty and Spa

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommend the deep tissue massage.
Great service picked us up and dropped us off afterwards.
Massage was one of the best I have had, and such lovely staff .

1  Thank nakigirlz2016
Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Nakigirlz

I presume that is Taranaki Girls ??? Thankyou so much for your great review .I will pass on to the girls .We have such an incredible team and absolutely love working with them .They are all well spirited and keen to achieve their best consistently .I hope your holiday was great and that home is also wonderful .

Kind regards from Ian ,Priya ,Harley and the girls ....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

While i was in Fiji I wasnt willing to spend rediculous amounts of money on the day spas within the resorts so i opted to go with Island Surf Beauty and Spa. They orgainise pick up and drop off services too and from your hotel so there is no need to worry about transportation. I received the Swedish relaxation massage which was wonderful. Highly recommend this service.

Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Karley

Thankyou so much for your great review .Very much appreciated ,

Kind regards Ian and Team ...

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

One of the best massages my wife and I have had in a long time! We got a couple's deep tissue 1hr massage - and it was great! And much cheaper than other spas nearby. Would highly recommend!

1  Thank Sam J
Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi Sam

Vinaka for your Feedback .Much appreciated .We try to be the best value and quality that we can be and it is reviews like yours that confirm that we are doing a good job .Thank you so much .I hope your Fiji Holiday has been great .

Kind regards from Ian and the whole Team .

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Booked online at 10.45am for 1pm appointment and got a very fast response. We were picked up in Nadi and dropped back to our hotel in a good condition mini bus. Prices extremely good and treatment rooms clean. Staff were lovely and did a great job. I had a back massage and mini pedi whilst my 5 year old had a children's mani & pedi. We were both very happy with the outcome. Highly recommended if you're after a good quality treatment at reasonable prices.

Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Hi Gavanf

Thankyou for your recommendation of us on trip advisor .It is very much appreciated by our whole team and helps us to cement our reputation as a very good experience for our customers .
We expand slowly but always keep in mind our main goal which is to make sure we deliver what we promise .I hope you are having a great holiday in Fiji and we may see you in the future .

Kind Regards and Vinaka from us all at Island Surf beauty and Spa

Reviewed 29 September 2018

We went for a massage here today after calling and getting picked up by their driver. My wife had the relation and I had the deep tissue massage. Pricing in in between resort pricing and Nadi town pricing but the standard is as good as the resorts

Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Hi Rick

Thankyou so much for your review .We are very grateful that you took the time to write about us .We like to think that the spas are up woith the resort spas for environment and atlas as good in treatments .So glad that you enjoyed our treatments and hope you had an excellent Fiji holiday .

Kind regards Ian and team

Reviewed 22 September 2018

I highly recommend Island Surf Beauty and Spa - and definitely recommend Liku as a masseuse. The whole service was very professional from start to finish, and the decor was lovely too. Liku is a very experienced masseuse who makes you feel welcome, relaxed, and knows how to work on those spots that need that extra care and attention. Thanks for a great experience (:

Hi Cath

Thank you so much for your great review .I have passed it on to Liku who is a great asset to us .She is lovely with a great sense of humor and very strong .We are blessed with a great team and we really enjoy being able to work with such great people .
I hope you had a great holiday in Fiji .Thank you once again for taking the time to review us .

Kind regards Ian and Team ..

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Well worth for an affordable massage with free pick up and drop off from Denarau. They offer many spa options including polish for fingers and toes.

1  Thank JoanneSaunderson1969
Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Hi Joanne

Thankyou for your quick and to the point review .Very much appreciated .We try to be good value for money and keep our customers happy and keep the spa busy ..Glad you enjoyed your time with us and hope you have a great time in Fiji .

Kind Regards Ian on behalf of the team ..

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Fiji has become my regular day stop over from Melbourne to Los Angeles, in around 6am out around 6pm, I find the day offers a great relief from the confines of an airport, and Island Surf Beauty & Spa does a splendid job of erasing the aches of travel. I love their super friendly staff and the exchange rate makes their prices excellent value for money.

Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Hi David

Thank you so much for your great review .We are about to open a spa much closer to the airport which will be great for people transitting like yourself .It will offer all the services we now provide with excellent staff and great facilities and no change in the prices .
We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Fiji . I will pass on your review to our great team

Kind regards Ian

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I sent an email via the website to see availability as I had limited time in Nadi. Received reply from Ian very promptly confirming the they could accomodate me with an offer to pick me 15 Minutes before from my hotel lobby. I had transport so replied and advised I didn't need transport. Lovely and polite staff. I had booked for a Hydrating facial. Young and beautiful Priteshni( I hope I have her name correct- has been working there for 3 months) was my therapist. It was the best 1 hour facial I have had in any country . Very relaxing and thorough .
It included head, neck and shoulder and foot massage as well in between the treatments.
I would recommend this place to anyone that is going to be visiting Nadi.
I had the same Facial last year in August as well and must say it was great as well but the recent one was even better.
It's worth FJD$80.
I was so relaxed by the end of my session that was almost about to fall asleep. The therapist softly whispered that she had finished my treatment.
Flawless and Priteshni is a great asset to the team.
Well set up and very clean.
Would recommend getting the full facial with a massage as well and I will definitely get this done on my next trip.

1  Thank NShah2017

Hi N Shah

Great apologies for not responding to your great review till now . In between moving house and setting up our new spa .Time has disappeared .Thank you so much for taking the time to review us .Rita is one of our new staff and is very good .We have taken on several new staff of late who all seem to be great and very skilled to add to our already very strong team of girls .
I have already passed on your review to Rita (Riteshni ) and she was delighted .
Thank you so much .It means a lot to all of us .We hope to see you again in the future .

Kind Regards Ian and Team .