“Amazing!”

Island Surf Beauty & Spa
Ranked #1 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Nadi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have 2 idyllic spas that specialise in all areas of beauty therapy. massage and relaxation .We offer free pick up and drop off from any resort ,or private residence in the Nadi /Denarau area . Our therapists are all superbly trained through spa schools then have had years of experience before gaining positions at Island Surf beauty and Spa .The girls are the best therapists you will find in Fiji .We have great spa packages 3 to 4 hours so indulge in some Fiji Bliss .
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Awesome place! Fast response to my FB message and we were booked in that afternoon. Got picked up from our hotel and husband and I both had 1hr massages that were amazing. Will definitely go back before we go home

1  Thank 208hayleyc
Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Bula Hayley

Thank you so much for your great review on Island Surf Beauty and Spa .We are so appreciative when our clients take the time to review us .The girls so appreciate the fact that they are being recognised for their great skills and uncompromising dedication to their craft .I will pass on your review to them .I hope you had a fantastic holiday in Fiji and that we may see you back here in the future .

From the Team ,myself ,Priya and Harley .Vinaka Vaka levu ...

All reviews
"total relaxation"
"smugglers cove"
"clean van"
in 2 reviews
"knew what they were doing"
"air con"
"fell asleep"
"our honeymoon"
"nadi town"
"few hours"
"these guys"

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I was there on the 27th of April before going to the island! The Brazilian waxing was good! But the full leg was not very good! Not very good wax! Lot of hair were only ‚cut’ not take out! Also It was dark in the room and lots of hair stayed! After one week on the islands I have lots of hair stayed on my legs! But I will try the massage there tomorrow!

1  Thank Margaretha R
Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Hi Margaretha

Very sorry to hear that your waxing was not done as well as it should have been .I have looked into this and apparently one of the light switches at Smugglers spa was not working hence the lack of light in the room.I have had this rectified but still no excuse .I hope your redo of your leg waxing was much better and that the other treatments you and your friends had on your second visit yesterday were great .Many apologies for the first time . I hope you are having a great holiday in Fiji .

Kind regards Ian

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My mum and I went for a massage 1 May 2018. We both got the most awesome massage ever. You could not fault the massage techniques by both ladies. We just wish we went to Island Surf Beauty and Spa when we first got to Fiji, we would have gone and got more massages.

Go there, do not go other places. You won't regret it. Another great thing is they will pick you up from your hotel and drive you back...

1  Thank Ada P

Hi Ada
Thankyou for your great review .We all very much appreciate the time you take to write a review .I hope you had a great holiday in Fiji .Hope to see you back in the future . Vinaka

Kind Regards Ian ,Priya and team ....

Reviewed 27 April 2018

My husband I both had hour massages, and they were both amazing. He had the deep tissue, and I the hot stone. The ladies were so friendly and just the best massages we have both ever had

2  Thank Sam M
Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Hi Sam

Great to hear you and your husband enjoyed your time at Island Surf Beauty and Spa .Your review is so appreciated by all of us .We pride ourselves on having a great team who work very consistently to provide our clients with excellent service .I hope your Fiji Holiday has been fun and hopefully we will see you back here in the future .

Kind regards Ian and Team .