“Fantastic!!!”

Island Surf Beauty & Spa
Ranked #1 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Nadi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have 2 idyllic spas that specialise in all areas of beauty therapy. massage and relaxation .We offer free pick up and drop off from any resort ,or private residence in the Nadi /Denarau area . Our therapists are all superbly trained through spa schools then have had years of experience before gaining positions at Island Surf beauty and Spa .The girls are the best therapists you will find in Fiji .We have great spa packages 3 to 4 hours so indulge in some Fiji Bliss .
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My mum and I went for a massage 1 May 2018. We both got the most awesome massage ever. You could not fault the massage techniques by both ladies. We just wish we went to Island Surf Beauty and Spa when we first got to Fiji, we would have gone and got more massages.

Go there, do not go other places. You won't regret it. Another great thing is they will pick you up from your hotel and drive you back...

1  Thank Ada P
Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Hi Ada
Thankyou for your great review .We all very much appreciate the time you take to write a review .I hope you had a great holiday in Fiji .Hope to see you back in the future . Vinaka

Kind Regards Ian ,Priya and team ....

All reviews
"quick response"
"smugglers cove"
"clean van"
in 2 reviews
"knew what they were doing"
"full body"
"air con"
"fell asleep"
in 2 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
"our honeymoon"
"nadi town"

Reviewed 27 April 2018

My husband I both had hour massages, and they were both amazing. He had the deep tissue, and I the hot stone. The ladies were so friendly and just the best massages we have both ever had

2  Thank Sam M
Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Hi Sam

Great to hear you and your husband enjoyed your time at Island Surf Beauty and Spa .Your review is so appreciated by all of us .We pride ourselves on having a great team who work very consistently to provide our clients with excellent service .I hope your Fiji Holiday has been fun and hopefully we will see you back here in the future .

Kind regards Ian and Team .

Reviewed 17 April 2018

This is such a lovely place! I highly recommend it. Everyone was lovely and the massage I had was fabulous.

Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Hi Maya

Thank you for taking the time to review us . It is very much appreciated by all the team .We hope your holiday was good even with the weather the way it was .We look forward to maybe seeing you in the future .
Kind regards Ian , Priya and team

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife booked herself in for a 3 hour Spa Indulgence package today. We were both Picked up from the resort. A fantastic service all round. I snuck in at the end with a 1 hour neck and back massage. Highly recommend this service to anyone thinking of a spa or massage around the Denarau area. Fabulous.

2  Thank Paul H
Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Hi Paul

Thankyou for your review of us at Island Surf beauty and Spa .We very much appreciate when people go that extra to show appreciation for what we try to achieve .It is definitely an incentive for the girls as well as the rest of our team .I hope your holiday was not too disrupted by the weather .Back to sunshine and blue skies now .

We hope to see you back in Fiji in the future .

Kind Regards Ian and Team .

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I was in Fiji for the first time (for 4 days), and was in need of a good massage.
A 1 hour massage at my hotel was to cost an astonishing 200FJD, so naturally I didn't bother.
I love massage, but not 200FJD much, and refuse to be ripped off.
Prior to leaving home, I did my research into massage places in Fiji close to my hotel, and this place was one that caught my eye.
I looked at the list of services available here and the pricelist, and printed it off to take with me.
A 1hr massage for 60 FJD (40 AUD) is a really really good price !
The other thing I really liked about them was that they offered free hotel pickup and drop off.
I was a bit sceptical and wary of this, but my concerns turned out to be unwarranted.
Day 1 was a wipeout for me given how tired I was after the flight to Nadi, but day 2, I gave them a call, and sure enough, I was picked up by their driver and taken to the shop.
I had a 1 hour Swedish massage by an older lady, and she was quite good.
I was then taken back to my hotel by the driver.
An excellent service all round, and I was really happy with every aspect !
So much so, that i booked in for another massage on days 3 and 4 too, and had a Masseuse by the name of Tumeri both times.
She has excellent hands, and after talking to her, I discovered she had quite a few years experience, which showed in the massage I received.
I was lucky enough to be picked up and dropped off by the owner (Ian) and his wife on day 3, and he is a simple family man (originally from NZ) with a passion for delivering a great service at a great price.
To this end, he is a raging success !!
I can't wait to go back to Fiji in the very near future, and will make a beeline for Island Surf Beauty & Spa !
I am so glad I found this place !!

2  Thank DadNDave

Hi Dave

For a starter it was great to meet you .You are a straight shooter the kind that is becoming less frequent in our lives . Thank you for your great review which is very much appreciated .I passed on your comments to Tumeri she was very appreciative .We have just had a full on week with the 2 cyclones in a row but managed to get through it realatively unscathed and were only closed down on 1 day .Hope you had a great trip and that Fiji was good to you .Hope to see you in the future .
Cheers Ian ,Priya , Harley and Team .