Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Liku with the magic hands!

Unbelievable!! We had 3 massages in 2 days and are thinking of squeezing in one more! These girls... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
KombiHeads
Sydney, Australia
Good service

I always visit the spa at Smugglers Cove and ways satisfied with the service j receive, I always... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
anke6907
Suva, Fiji
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Nadi
from US$ 126.88
from US$ 111.97
from US$ 111.97
from US$ 87.52
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage swedish massage great massage couples massage fijian bobo massage free pick up and drop smugglers cove strong pressure those spots hour spa highly recommend this spa fast response couple massage full body total relaxation half the price resort prices
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I don't usually do reviews, but this one deserves one. I'm in Fiji on a business and surf trip. Have managed to get some waves however not being at the ideal fitness level I needed a massage. Asked around [as I tend to be fussy] and was highly recommended Island Surf Beauty & Spa. I had high expectations and they were all certainly met. Friendly, respectful staff and an excellent massage. Great value and I will be back for another session - thanks!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank MarkS12924
Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Hi Mark

Thank you for your great review .We very much appreciate your input .The masseuses and all the staff welcome your feedback .I hope you managed to get good waves on your trip and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kind Regards Ian, Priya, and team

Reviewed 10 February 2018

After checking the good reviews for this place, decided to give a try during a visit to Nadi and it ended up to be an absurd experience. There is no concept of customer privacy at this SPA. During your session, they are accepting other customers going and going to your room which was supposed to be your own private space. At least they should have asked if this is acceptable or not. When you ask the staff why this was the case, they have no explanation and even claiming that they don't do this often. Then you ask, why did you jeopardize customer privacy for this time and no clear answer further. The massage is ok but nothing so special. I think I will avoid this place and pay more to a reliable and trusted resort place next time.

Date of experience: February 2018
Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Hi Hakano

I am deeply distressed that this occurred in our spa .There are no excuses for this . I have already had huge conversation with the receptionist that let this happen .It is not at all acceptable and definitely not company policy to disturb clients by booking others to go in to the same room when a person is having their massage or other treatments ..Unfotunately we were extremely busy on Saturday and our receptionist made a huge mistake .This does not happen in our spa .If you read this and are still in Fiji please phone me on 00679 9211403 .

Kind Regards and Huge apologies Ian

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Our daughter had her hair braided here at half the price of the resort! The staff was lovely and the shop was very clean and air conditioned, a wee gem

Date of experience: October 2017
Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Hi

Thank you for your review it is very much appreciated by all the staff .We have many talented great people working with us .It is great to be able to pass on your recognition to them .I hope you had a great holiday in Fiji .

Kind Regards Ian ,Priya and Team .

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We were recommended by friends before holidaying , we certainly weren’t disappointed. We got picked up from hotel and dropped back in a lovely clean car and the massages were amazing, in fact we booked another one and may even go back on our last day. Highly recommended and certainly value for money

Date of experience: January 2018

Hi Carina

Thankyou so much for your great review .We work hard to make sure you have a great experience from start to finish at our spa .I will pass your review on to the girls they very much appreciate that people recognize their quality of work .We hope you had a great holiday in Fiji .

KInd regards Ian

Island Surf beauty and Spa

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

While staying at the Sheraton (where a basic 60m massage was $195) a quick review of Trip Advisor revealed this establishment where a 60m massage is just $60. Added to this is free transport to and from the centre (located about 15 minutes away on the way to Nadi). While for this price you will not get the tranquility and classiness of the resort spas, the 2 massages I had were both very good and I have no hesitation in recommending Island Surf. I especially recommend the Fijian Bobo with Marfi. My only issue (and it's a minor one) is that the transport back can be delayed while you wait for someone else's massage to finish (30m the first time and 20m the second time). My suggestion is to ask what time you will get dropped back to your resort because you may wish to book your massage 15 or 30 minutes later to eliminate waiting. However overall a great service with professional, friendly staff.

Date of experience: January 2018
Ian T, Owner at Island Surf Beauty & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Hi from Island Surf Beauty and Spa

Thank you for your enlightening review . I noted the negative aspects which were the delays in being transferred back to your resort afterwards and a busier spa (noise wise ) than usual .Normally we transfer people back straight after their massages or beauty treatments without any waiting for other clients and the spa is generally very peaceful. Over the Christmas and New Year Period we were inundated with a very busy schedule with the spa being full consistently .I was not aware of the delays that were some times occuring.We always normally have a second vehicle at the disposal of the spa and it was being used at times during this period unfortunately not when you had your massages.In future I will make sure that I am always made aware when there are potential delays . It is easy to lose sight of what is happening for customers when we are run off our feet and we do not intend to lower the quality of our service at any time.Apologies for any inconvenience I will make sure that these shortfalls are rectified during extremely busy times .I am glad you enjoyed Mafi's massages we have great therapists who are very dedicated to their work .I hope the rest of your Fiji Holiday was great . Hope that we can be of service to you in the future

Vinaka Ian and Team