“INSECURE, OLD AND WOULD NOT SLEEP IN MAIN BED”

Beach Escape Villas
Ranked #17 of 25 Hotels in Nadi
Brisbane
“INSECURE, OLD AND WOULD NOT SLEEP IN MAIN BED”
Reviewed 16 January 2011

I booked this accommodation after reading the previous reviews and was extremely disapppointed with the accommoation. I booked a private villa and arrived at approximately 6am after a short flight from Australia. I could not lock or secure the windows and the double bed was in poor condition that I did not want to sleep in it. Due to only having two hours sleep on the plane, I slept on a single bed in the private villa after trying to find the cleanest pillow and didn't bother unpack. I approached the staff in the morning advising I would not stay for the remainder of my time and they were very nice and helpful and asked if I would like another villa and said it is very safe area. I informed staff that I did not care what country I was in, being a single, female traveller, I wanted something that was secure. The staff were very helpful and nice in assisting me with seeking a refund.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Australia
Reviewed 10 April 2008

I stayed at Nadi beach escape with a team of people for mission.
I found the staff at the resort to be very friendly and welcoming! My favourite maid was name Tequilla who was very bubbly and funny! I found the food to be fantastic!
I was luckey to get the room with a beautiful swimming pool out the front and greeted with delicious breakfast each morning.
However the downsides is that it can get noisy with the aircraft noise or with people outside watching the bigscreen by the pool. The rooms can be stuffy at night time but a comfortable bed and private for sleep.

I do not recommend staying in the dorms as it is not as safe and clean as staying in the vilas.

• Liked — The staff were friendly
  • Disliked — I didnt feel safe staying in 18 bed dorm.
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Travellers also viewed these Nadi hotels
0.2 km away
Bluewater Lodge
#12 of 25 in Nadi
3.2 km away
Fiji Gateway Hotel

Been to Beach Escape Villas? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

Additional Information about Beach Escape Villas

Property: Beach Escape Villas
Address: 31 Barava Road, Nadi, Viti Levu, Fiji
Region: Fiji > Viti Levu > Nadi
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#5 On the Beach Hotel in Nadi
Price range (per night): ₹ 1,348 - ₹ 5,521
Hotel Class:2 star — Beach Escape Villas 2*
At Beach Escape we offer accommodation for all budgets from dorm to Deluxe. We offer free WIFI, free Airport Pick Up and we have restaurant and bar onsite right by the pool. Our guests can taste Fiji with Kava Ceremonies, Entertainment and local cuisine on the menu. All our staff are locals and can offer Tour and travel info based on local knowledge. It's a fun, friendly, family orientated travel base for the Fiji Islands. Fiji is a cluster of 333 tropical islands and is home to almost 1 million of the happiest, friendliest people on Earth! Our deluxe rooms have coffee and tea making facilities, air con and flat screen TV. With all accommodation free breakfast is included. We have Free luggage storage available and Free transfers depart from Beach Escape Villas daily for Awesome Adventures, Feejee Experience, Captain Cook Cruises, North Fiji Experience and the Mamanuca Backpacker Islands.Local buses also stop outside throughout the day. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Beach Escape Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Beach Escape Villas Hotel Nadi