Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$ 101
US$ 101
eDreams
US$ 97
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$ 101
TravelocityUS$ 101
Orbitz.comUS$ 101
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2019 via mobile

Located in Nadi near airport, the rooms are spacious and clean with good bedding. The hotel does not provide any toiletries and you have to buy from a convenience store. The breakfast spread is average. The hotel has rooms facing the main parking and road area and does ot give a safe feel. Overall it is a average place and fit for a quick stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ramachandranrv
Vaseva N, General Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2019

Bula ramachandranrv,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feed back on your recent stay with us. We are sorry that we were not able to meet all our expectations for this we apologies.
We do provide amenities in all our rooms, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, lotion, bath-soap tissues and toilet papers. We also provide 3 types of tea,2 types of coffee and milk are all part of our in room supplies. All our bedrooms face the pool and entry doors are opened from the car park side as the car park is right outside the bottom level rooms and most of our guests find this very convenient. The hotel is very safe with security guards around the area 24/7.
I have discussed your comments with the department Managers for further improvement and training.

We hope to be given a second chance to serve you better.

Reviewed 24 July 2019

Unfortunately, this hotel does not make a good first impression. The small lobby seems crowded, what you see from the street is not very attractive as it is the “backdoor” to the rooms. But this place grows on you. All rooms face the large pool and grassy area and it was fairly quiet during the time I was there.

I stayed four nights in room 323. When I arrived, it was beautifully set up. It is a good size room with coffee/tea set up, mini-fridge, a king size bed, desk and side-chair. I took out the ironing board and used it as an extra surface. There is a balcony with a table and two chairs.

The flat screen TV gets 12 stations, including BBC

On a return visit I had room 315. It has a pool view and is identical to room 323. Bt it has old-fashioned air conditioning which is not enough to cool the room. The porter found me am electric fan, which was helpful.

On my last visit I ha room 319 which was perfect with good air-conditioning,

Each rooms layout is identical, but furnished differently. Room 319 was the most comfortable.

Staff is friendly and helpful.

The buffet breakfast is very good with both hot and cold foods. There is an egg chef who will also cook bacon on request. Coffee is excellent.

I did not have a good experience with a hotel driver on a dark and stormy night. I arranged for him to take me to a store, wait 10 min, then bring me back to the hotel. We agreed on the fare. He took me to the store, received another call and left me. It was raining and very difficult to find another taxi back to the hotel. I reported him abandoning me to the hotel’s duty manager the next day.

The location of the hotel is excellent with a mini-mart a few steps away,supermarket, pharmacy and restaurants within walking distance. Friends and I especially enjoyed Tu’s Restaurant which is about a 5 minute walk away and we ate there three times and would return in a heartbeat.

Room tip: All rooms face the pool and gardens and have balconies or a patio
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Bula Vinaka EstherP1882,
Thank you very much for the positive comments, we love this as it is a pat on the back for a job well done. Your comments will be shared to all our team for praises.
We have spoken to the taxi company that is stationed and the driver has been spoken to by the owner. We sincerly apologies for this.
We look forward to welcoming back to the Mercure Nadi Hotel.

Sincerely

Reviewed 23 July 2019

look, it is not a bad hotel, average in everything, good if you are here for business or with friends and you just need a place to crash at night, don't expect any more. the rooms are old, found cigarette buds in my veranda and towels were not the best either. would not recommend it for a family holiday, but for business and large group, it is ok and a fair price.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank sidaros
Vaseva N, Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2019

Bula sidaros
Thank you for posting your reviews about the Mercure Nadi Hotel. We hope to welcome you back to the Mercure Nadi hotel.

Reviewed 22 July 2019

The location is perfect as you can walk to RB Jetpoint within minutes. Here, there is a supermarket, cinema, and a few restaurants. It is also really close to the airport. There is a hotel shuttle which we used for departure.

The hotel itself is tired, and could do with some serious refurbishment. The bathroom in our room had been recently repainted, however it really needs an extractor fan. While we were given cups/mugs for drinks, there was no way to wash the crockery.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear dipzfromnz,
Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay with us. We are sorry that we were not able to meet all your expectations for this I sincerely apologies.
Please consider to stay with us again, to give us a second chance to serve you better.

Reviewed 17 July 2019 via mobile

I usually have a policy of only writing positive reviews however, I feel that this place, although not awful, will really spoil your Fiji experience.

It has the potential to be good but it’s in a bad area (ladies of the night on the streets outside), there’s nothing around it, the service at the hotel is poor, the rooms are dated, maid service is awful (rooms weren’t done until 5pm or later every day and something was always missed - usually no towels left), WiFi is appalling (it doesn’t reach the rooms and in the communal areas it’s as good as my dial up internet was in 2002).

The staff although pleasant enough are somewhat indifferent to guests and lacking direction regarding customer service. The whole place needs a revamp, some staff training and a decent internet connection.

They should also get off on the right foot by turning up to collect you at the airport as agreed and not leaving you stranded for 30 minutes and left to make your own way there. My advice...stay somewhere else.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank nicholase510
Vaseva N, Manager at Mercure Nadi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2019

Dear nicholase510
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Nadi. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.