All reviewskava circleplaying the guitarisland hoppingtravel desknadi townupon checkclose to the airportbamboobackpackershosteldormfijivibesroomy
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

My friends and i stayed here twice when we visited Fiji. Once at the beginning of our holiday and once at the end. We really enjoyed the relaxed vibes, clean rooms, good food and awesome Staff. On one of our last days we went out for the day exploring Nadi and got into a bit of bother. When we returned to Travellers we told Meri who was the loveliest lady who worked there what had happened. Her and another staff member Aggy couldn't help us enough.We really appreciated that they both went above and beyond to help us. The Staff at Travellers are fantastic always happy and friendly. If you stay at this resort make sure to give meri a visit at the travel desk. She will get you great deals and will make your day so much better with her big smile and super friendly personality. My friends and i will definitely be returning in the future. We loved it.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed a total of 3 nights (arriving and leaving) in the more expensive rooms. Often ear plugs were required because of the bar and random firworks. We had to request a room change due to a very substandard bed, and the smell of petrol (room 21).
The person who took the promotional photos for this place didn't get paid enough... I don't know how they managed to make it look so good. The pool is a 2/10.
Good points: close to the airport. Sell food and beer. Aircon works well.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jarrah D
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I was over in Nadi for the annual paddling competition with my team. We were accommodated at Travellers Beach Resort along Wailoaloa beach because the regatta was at Wailoaloa. Its not luxury and the rooms are quite small. It was also our first time at the resort. The staff were very nice and helpful. Food was simple and not 5 star but was just right for our budget :-) Since our stay was for a day, it was a perfect place for us to crash at. They have a nice small pool right by the beach and we spent most of the day in there after our events because it was so hot. I wouldn't recommend this accomodation for family...perfect for a group of friends on a budget through! Since its a long drive in from the main road, its best to arrange transport or book a shuttle.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank suzie l
Reviewed 28 January 2017

We had one night back in Nadi before our flight back home. I felt as though this place was perfect for that situation. It was a fairly simple room. The bar and restaurant was nice. We enjoyed our one night there but don't think I would like to have a long term stay there as there is not much else around and I didn't find the beach especially nice.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe D
Reviewed 20 January 2017

All around great place for the cheap price. The staff is very nice and attentive. Food and drinks were good. The private room was clean and nice. We met a lot of travelers around the bar and that was a lot fun. Many different people from all around the world. Great place to relax and unwind.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends