Stayed here for 4 nights and had a great time. From the moment I got there, I found the staff and guests very friendly and thoroughly enjoyed my time.
The beds and rooms are basic but clean and comfortable.
Meals were very good value for money, although not serious gourmet contenders, they were tasty, varied, generous and timely.
As a surfing location this was great with access to the best local breaks with a ~15 to 20 minute boat ride. Surf trips are organised from the resort daily.
The outlook from the resort is not over a sandy beach, but the sunsets are still brilliant from there, and it didn't worry me at all. The clean welcoming pool was a fine alternative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 40 minutes from Nadi airport, on the stretch of quiet sea front. World class surfing and diving sites, which takes 1 hour by boat from Nadi are just 10 minutes away. Locally owned and managed operation, Rendezvous offers the perfect mix of Fijian style tales, gourmet meals and comfortable accommodation showers styled to the natural unspoiled surroundings. Powerful uncrowded surf combined with Fiji's Natural beauty and dive spots gives you more than a 'surf camp' experience. Suitable place to stay in Fiji with Budget accommodation for backpacker travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Rendezvous Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf & Dive Rendezvous Backpacker`s Hotel Nadi
- Surf And Dive Rendezvous Backpacker`s Resort