See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

I just write briefly. Especially the chief cook of the restaurant under this hotel was really really wonderful and make me have really delicious and pleasant food. If I get a chance to come Fiji, I will be here certainly.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank JaeJunK5
Chandar P, Manager at Nadi Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Thanks for your feedback and looking forward seeing you again.

Reviewed 2 April 2016

First thing is there is no standard of customer service .I had a flight from sydney to nadi i went there to hotel around 6pm.The guy at reception he told me that they did check in forme around 11 am in the morning .That means i was paying for hotel when i was actually in sydney .i booked hotel for 2 days and i haveto check out the room within 1 and half day .when i asked them for this he told me this is standard check in time. I had a flight around 6 pm and he told me to check outat 11 am and he asked me if i want to stay there for 3 hrs i have to pay them $60 extra. They asked me to drop to airport through there free shutter as per the deal and at the last moment they told me that shutter is not available .problem with the hot water. So i am pls reqyesting the people pls do not go over there as there is no service and all the time asking for theextra money .In there package they mention free wi fi but no wi fi at all tillmy stay .

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank nirajpatel235
Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

This place has a very bad reputation as to a brothel... What you see in the internet just exist on the internet and not reality. Very cheap and dirty. Please management improve your ambiance. The rooms Is practically a box with nothing worth looking at. Smelly and dirty sheets

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lesliepenny
Chandar P, Manager at Nadi Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2016

Thanks for your feedback and i really don't understand what you have mean and spoiling our Hotel reputation. I would appreciate you giving evidence who are you and when did you stay at Nadi Downtown Hotel. If you have any personal issues/agenda against Management and Staffs please feel free to contact the Hotel. You have been giving false feedback and we sure want to know who are you and if your feedback is genuine. Please advise your name and when you stayed at the Hotel. Looking forward your earliest reply.

Thanks,
Manager

Reviewed 15 January 2016

I'm very disappointed at the people at the airport for even recommending this place whilst i was transiting through Fiji. Bug problem, Odor problem, Linen problem. Dirty. To be honest, if i had known...i would have just stayed in the departure lounge instead of checking out. It's much more clean and comfortable at the airport.

Room Tip: Don't even bother... not worth the money.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Chandar P, Manager at Nadi Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2016

Bula Edel,

Thanks for your feedback and may I know the date you checked in. I am just curious if you complaint this to our reception at the time of check out. The management is not aware of this issue and we always try our best to provide service to all our guest. May I also know what room type did you book and when was your departure time from the Hotel.

Reviewed 7 January 2016

Stayed there on 7th and 8th December. Not worth the money I paid for the room ($99 per night). Same room seems to get let out for only $80 per night. Prices are based on who is checking in. Cockroaches in the room. Refused to refund a deposit of $50: Couldnt care less attitude reception asked me to wait for the manager who had gone out for an unknown time while my taxi waited.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harun K
Chandar P, Manager at Nadi Downtown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2016

Bula Harun,
Thanks for your review and very much appreciated. I investigated based on your review that you made a booking for the night of 7th and 8th December and paid F$50.00 deposit but you went to Labasa. I would like to mentioned that you canceled your booking from Labasa despite it was a busy season, last minute where our policy states non refundable. You called one day before your departure of your flight for a refund but your booking was cancelled at your request. So therefore deposit was non refundable. Thanks and looking forward serving you better and hope you would understand the policy before making a booking for a accommodation.