“Amazing Lomo Saltado”
Review of Peru Buen Gusto

Peru Buen Gusto
Ranked #16 of 101 Restaurants in Urubamba
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stayed one month in Peru and ate Lomo Saltado in many restaurants: the one we ate there was the best of all!! We really recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

This is a nice, small, homey restaurant that caters to the citizens of Urubamba. So if you want authentic, this is the place for you. I ordered the chicken soup which was one of the best that I have tasted in my life. It came with an enormous chicken leg in it! I learned later that if I had had better abilities in spanish, that I had the option of different chicken parts like breast, wings, etc. My brother had the special and it was also delicious.

3  Thank Binky_610
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Went there for lunch with my husband after a very long hike. Food is simple and tasty, portions are massive, we couldn't finish our dishes. Fabulous value for money

1  Thank Bouuba
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Enjoyed two delicious dinners here. The inside is a bit dark and not much to look at but the taste and price of the food were awesome. I had lomo saltado twice and it was the best I had in Peru.

2  Thank Robert G
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Nice small restaurant at the main street in Urubamba with good peruvian food with excellent prices. Restaurant looks very simple but the couple who runs the restaurant cooks really good!

1  Thank ezulliger