It's quite difficult to describe the perfection of Aranwa Sacred Valley. My husband and I stayed in this oasis for five days and were overwhelmed by the beauty, character, and unmatched client focus. We began planning our trip months in advance, and Russell (in guest relations) responded promptly to every email I sent - there were probably at least twenty. He assisted in arranging excursions, transportation, and spa appointments. Russell definitely exceeded any customer service experience I've ever had. The food at Aranwa was amazing - I sampled so many different dishes I've never had before (you must try the Alpaca). Everything was beautifully displayed and so incredibly fresh; it comes from their own garden.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riverside lands of an 18-century colonial hacienda have been restored into an exclusive 115-room hotel, comprising rural elegance within the hacienda and minimalist design in the modern deluxe rooms. Replete with three restaurants including a vegetarian cove, a 2500 sq meter spa & wellness centre with three hydrotherapy pools, meeting and conferences facilities, art gallery, on-site museum, orchid pyramid and movie room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel And Wellness
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Urubamba
- Aranwa Sacred Valley Hotel & Wellness Urubamba, Peru