All reviews an amazing host strong wifi ollantaytambo ruins spoke english well accommodating host great location fresh fruit less than a minute walk the main square water flowing comfortable room sacred valley aquas calientes plenty of blankets perfect stay one night eggs
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I seriously got the best nights of sleep in my life at this guest house. The house is positioned so that water flowing through the town passes by the windows - allowing for a babbling creek sound to soothe you to sleep. The included breakfast featured fresh fruit, juice, eggs, and bread plus your choice of coffee or tea. Jorge was more than hospitable and knowledgeable. Wifi worked well - though I recommend enjoying the surroundings rather than being cooped up indoors! The house is an easy walk to the main square. It is nothing overly fancy or ornate, it is a simple place to sleep and stay. I would definitely stay here again / recommend to future travelers.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Maryblair04
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Great location--close to everything yet away from the noise of the train station. Great property--cute little B&B and we had a beautiful view in room 4 of the ruins. The upstairs rooms are in two distinct clusters (with two different stairways) so it can be like having your own apartment. We were in the cluster of 3 rooms and had only reserved two but were allowed to use the third one since no one else was staying that night. We also stored our luggage there when we went to Machu Picchu. The host is very kind and helpful.

Room tip: Upstairs rooms are better. Room 4 has a great view of the ruins (and its own bathroom)
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank tdanielr
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

We booked the bedroom with a mountain view which was beautiful but the room and bathroom itself is very cramped and basic
They don’t take MasterCard which I didn’t know and was very inconvenient as I had to use the only cash I had (luckily I had that)
The breakfast is basic with no choice but adequate

1  Thank jules310960
Reviewed 16 June 2018

There are not enough applause to give to Jorge for running, maintaining and always improving this lovely guest house! Even if at first it looks perhaps too simple – soon enough you will notice all the little touches, details and extras that make this place to stand out. Maybe there are a few pieces of old furniture here and there but they give House its lovely charm and cottage-y appearance. Every room is unique but equally cozy and inviting. Private washrooms are new and clean. The fluffy bedding was of highest quality: from the mattress to pillows and it was really hard to leave our beds in the morning :) Plush towels. Fresh flowers. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful: with fresh fruits and eggs made to order, served in cute traditional bowls. Strong Wi-Fi. Great location. The list of positives is endless! (zero negatives!)

Ollantaytambo is such a beautiful and authentic town – we fell in love with it and wished we stayed longer than just one night. Don’t make the same mistake and stay longer: the ruins from both sides of town are spectacular, there are plenty of restaurants serving amazing food for prices that will not break your bank, you will never get tired of exploring mazes of narrow cobblestone streets and watching residents go about their day, and the best part – the town doesn’t feel “touristy”!
We enjoyed staying in Parwa and town so much that I actually tried to reschedule previous reservations to extend our stay for at least one more day but was not able due to "no cancellation policy" of the following accommodations.. Trust me - book more than just one night: you will love your stay at Parwa, you will love accommodating host and of course the amazing town you will not want to leave! Thank you, Jorge, for our fabulous stay! I only wish we could enjoy your lovely place a few days longer (and that's why we will be back! ;) )

Room tip: Every room is fabulous (not all have private bathrooms)
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank OceanLoverLOL
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Parwa Guest House was absolute best! It definitely is more of a B&B, which was just what my friend and I were looking for. We stayed there for 3 or 4 nights in April to visit another friend who made the move to Ollantaytambo. Our room was so clean and comfortable and the owner was an absolute delight. He was so kinda and thoughtful giving us some great suggestions. He would make breakfast every morning of eggs, fruit, fresh bread, fresh juice and coffee/tea. Our room had the most incredible view of the ruins. I would stay here every time! Thanks so much for an awesome stay!

Room tip: As for a room with a view of the ruins! It's an absolutely great way to wake up to the mountains and ruins!!
Date of stay: April 2018