“Incredible vegan restaurant! On par with any in the world”
Review of Raw Cafe

Raw Cafe
Ranked #17 of 91 Dessert in Lima
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 18
Description: A delicious and healthy way to enjoy what you love most veggie burgers, wraps, pizzas, bowls, desserts, juices and more
Reviewed 19 January 2018

I ate here a couple of times and this is one of the best vegan restaurants I have ever eaten at (and I've eaten at a lot)! The food is delicious, beautifully prepared and healthy. What an incredible find in Lima, Peru! My friends and I still talk about the vegan cheesecake we shared for dessert as it satisfied all three of us. I think it was the Lucuma and chocolate but I think any of them would be wonderful. Don't miss the opportunity to eat here if you like healthy food (and even if you don't)! I tried a couple of their bowls and both were great. I think I had the Camote and Cheese one and the Falafel one.

1  Thank MarkinAZ

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Great food in a nice small restaurant. I've visited the one in Miraflores and it has been a nice experience. If you're vegan, this is the place. I'll come back.

1  Thank Sensefrens
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I would completely recommend this restaurant to all Vegans visiting Lima. The restaurant is small but clean and comfortable. My dishes were all excellent. The service was perfect ( generally service in Lima or any province is outstanding). My non vegan sisters were extremely pleased. I had the caramelized onions pizza and my sister the veggie pizza and they were delicious. Is extremely unlikely to find a bad restaurant in Lima, the food is amazing. I also had an appetizer with portobello mushroom that was delicious. They run out the dessert I wanted, which in a way is good because that means that everything is prepare fresh everyday, but the ice cream I had omg superb!!...I will recommend it a hundred percent

1  Thank beticita09
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

It's a good place for someone who wants to get healthy, vegan and natural food as me that day. It's not for someone who likes to eat a "normal" burger even there is a vegan burger it's not closed for a real grassy beef burger. Good food! I tried a nori wrap with carrots, coconut chips, kale, avocado and a nice cashew cheese. For a dessert I asked for an açai and berries ice cream that was really good! There are different options of juices, pizzas, salads, wraps and sandwiches. Also there are gluten free desserts and coffee drinks with almond or coconut milk. Good options to eat well.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Maria P
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

This place was on our list as a definite stop while in Lima. The restaurant is small but clean and it has a vibrant/hippy atmosphere. We ordered a pizza and a wrap; neither of us was disappointed. The cashew “cheese” is so tasty that I wish I could have ordered a bowl of it to eat at the hotel. The price was reasonable and the service was quick. We also ordered fruit smoothies. They were fresh, delicious, and big servings. Great place to eat in Lima!

Date of visit: October 2017