“Excellent Tour and Wonderful Guides”

Munayki Peru Tour Operator
Ranked #40 of 277 Tours in Lima
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a friendly team composed of a great team of people highly qualified who will gently arrange an amazing trip for you. We will gently give you the best options for your trip to Peru, always giving you some recommendations for each city you may visit. And if you want to arrange a special tour, just give us your idea and we will be in charge of the rest. Our mainly GOAL is your complete satisfaction, for that reason we work hard to improve everyday our services and make the best trip for you. Trust in us, we will be always with you. Our 24 hour emergency telephone will be there for you if you may have any doubt or suggestion.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I enjoyed the tour of Cusco, the Sacred Valley, and Machu Picchu. Our tour guides were very professional. Hector and Hedy were obviously experienced guides and both were informative and lots of fun. When we met Jose the night before we went to Machu Picchu, we told him we were really looking forward to seeing Machu Picchu and he went out of his way to make sure we saw a lot of it. He was very informative and did not rush us at all!

We were impressed with the service that Munayki Peru Tour agency provides from the tour guides to the drivers who met us at at the Cusco airport, Cuzco hotel, and the Cusco train station. They were very polite and pleasant. Our trip was hassle free and very enjoyable!!! When going on these tours, wear comfortable shoes, a hat, and bring a camera. Lots of wonderful sights to see and you will get a workout when walking and climbing on the Inca ruins.

This tour operator is responsive and quickly answers any questions you might have. We highly recommend Munayki Peru Tours.

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"culture"
"english"

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Excellent. Would highly recommend. Very informative. Punctual. Adapted to our schedule. Heidi was excellent guide. Machu Picchu guide was great.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 1 December 2017

After finding Munayki Tour in tripadvisor, I contacted them online and Karina responded back immediately in the night and she prepared our itinerary according to our needs.
Karina was simply awesome and always prompt to respond to our questions. She took good care of us. Her planning and itinerary was perfect. The services provided were excellent and on time. They were always on time for tours, transfers etc.
They provided excellent tours. Hotel selections were very good. I would like to use them for my future tours in Peru.

1  Thank d_traveller0519
Reviewed 9 November 2017

我的朋友给我推荐了这家旅行社,Karina是一个非常优秀的导游,英文非常流利,旅程中所有的服务都非常好,所有的工作人员态度都很好。我们的时间很紧,两天的时间要玩完库斯科和马丘比丘,如果没有Karina的帮助的话,我们是不可能玩的这么开心的。非常推荐!
My friend recommended this travel agency to me. Karina is a very good tour guide, she speak really good English. All the services during the trip are very good. All staffs are very nice. We only had two days to visit Cusco and Machu Picchu, and if without Karina's help, we can't have so munch fun and a wonderful jouney in Peru. I will recommend Karina to all my friends who are coming to cusco for travel

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

First off I must thank a mutual friend who lives in Cusco and recommended Karina! Before arriving to Cusco, I started communicating with Karina to arrange our two day tour to Sacred Vally,  Ollantayambo and Machu Picchu.  Right from the start, she was extremely responsive, reassuring and helpful.  Once my husband and I arrived in Cusco and met with Karina,  we felt as if we already had a local friend who happened to be a knowledgeable travel agent!  She was friendly,  extremely generous with her time and provided us with basically any question we had with regard to possible activities inside and outside Cusco during our two week stay over there.  We ended up taking two more day tours with her (to South Valley and to Salt mines and Moray), plus receiving numerous useful tips with daily life in cusco as tourists.  All three tours were very accommodating and well organized - with drivers leaving on time, quality hotels and restaurants, knowledgeable English speaking tour guides and all in all responsible and reliable team and crew. I strongly recommend Munayki Peru Tour Operator to anyone who plans visiting Peru.

2  Thank Afsaneh H