Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Peru

A trip of a lifetime, with great guides and wonderful Peruvian food! The locals were amazing... read more

Reviewed 17 June 2018
Adventurer538759
Cusco and Machu Picchu

Reviewed 16 December 2017
Q2414PJevelynb

All reviews great adventure sacred valley inca trail karina journey itinerary machu peru
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Excellent. Would highly recommend. Very informative. Punctual. Adapted to our schedule. Heidi was excellent guide. Machu Picchu guide was great.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

After finding Munayki Tour in tripadvisor, I contacted them online and Karina responded back immediately in the night and she prepared our itinerary according to our needs.
Karina was simply awesome and always prompt to respond to our questions. She took good care of us. Her planning and itinerary was perfect. The services provided were excellent and on time. They were always on time for tours, transfers etc.
They provided excellent tours. Hotel selections were very good. I would like to use them for my future tours in Peru.

1  Thank d_traveller0519
Reviewed 9 November 2017

我的朋友给我推荐了这家旅行社,Karina是一个非常优秀的导游,英文非常流利,旅程中所有的服务都非常好,所有的工作人员态度都很好。我们的时间很紧,两天的时间要玩完库斯科和马丘比丘,如果没有Karina的帮助的话,我们是不可能玩的这么开心的。非常推荐!
My friend recommended this travel agency to me. Karina is a very good tour guide, she speak really good English. All the services during the trip are very good. All staffs are very nice. We only had two days to visit Cusco and Machu Picchu, and if without Karina's help, we can't have so munch fun and a wonderful jouney in Peru. I will recommend Karina to all my friends who are coming to cusco for travel

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

First off I must thank a mutual friend who lives in Cusco and recommended Karina! Before arriving to Cusco, I started communicating with Karina to arrange our two day tour to Sacred Vally,  Ollantayambo and Machu Picchu.  Right from the start, she was extremely responsive, reassuring and helpful.  Once my husband and I arrived in Cusco and met with Karina,  we felt as if we already had a local friend who happened to be a knowledgeable travel agent!  She was friendly,  extremely generous with her time and provided us with basically any question we had with regard to possible activities inside and outside Cusco during our two week stay over there.  We ended up taking two more day tours with her (to South Valley and to Salt mines and Moray), plus receiving numerous useful tips with daily life in cusco as tourists.  All three tours were very accommodating and well organized - with drivers leaving on time, quality hotels and restaurants, knowledgeable English speaking tour guides and all in all responsible and reliable team and crew. I strongly recommend Munayki Peru Tour Operator to anyone who plans visiting Peru.

2  Thank Afsaneh H
Reviewed 11 September 2017

From beginning to end, Karina took great care of my wife and me. We were referred to Karina by friends who live in Arequipa. Before we traveled to Peru, Karina answered all my questions by email quickly and completely. All aspects of the tour were very enjoyable. The tour guides, the accommodations, the places we visited, the meals, and our fellow travelers were all part of a great experience. We learned so much and would recommend Karina's tour service to anyone looking for a truly memorable experience in Peru. Karina is such a nice person and we enjoyed meeting her. And I don't want to forget the drivers, who took such great care to transport us safely and on time from place to place.