“Good Chinese food”

Chifa Titi
Ranked #27 of 2,690 Restaurants in Lima
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chifa Titi is a representative of Chinese food in Peru, offering classic dishes slightly adapted to the local palate.
Reviewed 11 May 2016

Nice atmosphere good Chinese decoration.
Noodles and roast duck our favorites.
Prices are midrange and good portions of the dishes.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The food was great, perfect fusion between chinese and peruvian. The fried wantan are exceptional, the duck al sillao it's incredible, the chaufa rice with salchicha china it's the best fried rice I've had. I asked locals and they told me this is the best chifa in town.

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

I don't eat Chinese food anywhere but Lima ! Living in the USA makes me appreciate the Chinese food in Chifa TITI.
Always delicious , for big parties or small .Reservation needed it because is always packed.
The best fried wontons, tallarin etc ! Everything is good .
Is a must in Lima.

2  Thank karmitaG99
Reviewed 23 February 2016

On a recent family vacation, my husband promised me he would bring me to the best Chifa in Peru! And he did!!!! Everything was fresh, light and perfectly prepared. We started with the most delicious special Sopa Wanton and it was the best I've had. The duck was beyond my dreams and all in between. I highly recommend this Chifa. You must have reservations so call early!

1  Thank Bocabeth333
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

A top 5 "Chifa" in Lima. Delicious food, great attention, beatiful decoration, a great experience.
We went with all the family for my wife's birthday and everything was fine.
The only thing could be better are the options for dessert, but all Chifa in Lima have the same issue.
Prices are not cheap, but considering the quality of the food Titi gets a very good cost-benefit relation.

1  Thank CarlosGarciaJ