All reviews san borja steam shower barber shop trendy hotel lobby music blowing directly modern design business hotel room service is hotels in south america nice gym fast internet breakfast buffet change rooms business trip rooms are big walking distance
Reviewed 16 July 2017

I go to this hotel, booked by the company (not by my choice) more than 15 nights in the last year. Every time I arrive I get different services starting from different room types, dining service and food quality, Today I am working in the lobby , for internet is not stable. The solution from the staff is to come to the lobby and work listening the lobby music. The counter desk does not have power connection. So the name BUSINESS Hotel does no apply to the need to business travelers. I do not feel staff comprehend what is the habit and what is to travel on business.

Room tip: Please ask for internet speed about rooms behind the elevators
Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank luispanamaDubai
BTH-HOTEL, BTH Insider at BTH Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Hi LuispanamaDubai!
Thank you for your comment, it is very important to have your feedback on your BTH Experience.
We absolutely understand and sincerely apologize for the inconvenients you went through during your stay with us. We are workig on improving our internet connection for you to enjoy your time here to the max.

Have an amazing day!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Even accounting for the fact this is definitely not my style of hotel, this place is woeful. I struggle to think of a hotel I've disliked more. Maybe if you have a beard and wear braces it's ok!!!
The good: bed is comfy, shower is strong, staff are generally friendly and helpful.
The Bad: It is SO NOISEY!!!! The decor is depressing. The restaurant is horrible and the food I had was very poor. The bar is about as comfortable as a coffin. Despite asking for urgent laundry, it took nearly 3 days to get it back and I still had to ask. I had 2 rooms and the AC unit is on the floor! Never seen that anywhere!!! So you suddenly get a cold loud blast of air every 15 mins. The breakfast choice is also average at best.
I'll be returning to Lima but NOT to the BTH, and really cannot recommend this place.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jci767
BTH-HOTEL, BTH Insider at BTH Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Hi jci767!
So sorry your BTH experience was not what you expected, we have paid special attention to your recommendations, they are well received and appreciated, there's always a chance to learn, grow and improve.

We invite you to come back soon, have an amazing day!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

This is a small hotel close to many venues. I had a standard room, nothing special, but comfortable. The internet was spotty at times, but probably because it was peak time, and if too many people in the hotel are using Wifi, it can reduce efficiency. The evening I checked out, the hotel was sponsoring a fashion show in the lobby!

Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank sej60
BTH-HOTEL, BTH Insider at BTH Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Hi Esj59!
Thank you for your comment, it is very appreciated.
So glad you spent time with us, I bet it was a good one :)
We have been working on our internet connexion to make it even better for our BTH Lovers to have the best experience.
Plese visit us soon, there are so many things going on here at the hotel for you to enjoy, you just can't miss it ;)

Hope you have an amazing day!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Stayed for two nights, then for another two nights. The hotel is very nice and modern. Rooms are clean, but a little bit dark, specially bathrooms, that are quite small, and need some more lighting.
Breakfast is ok. The staff of the restaurant and the bar are very nice and helpful; can't say the same for the reception.. they are cold, pretending to be very busy.
The worst is the noise. Air conditioners are noisy; the vents in the bathrooms are also very noisy, and you can hear everything that happens around your room (including the vacuum machine and the radio of the cleaning lady a Saturday at 8 AM in the room next to yours). There is no a silent area in this hotel.
I have requested well in advance a late check in, and it was plainly denied by the receptionist, even explaining that my flight to Europe was taking off in the evening.
The hotel has a gym, fairly equipped and some meeting rooms, that were crowded during the weekend.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BTH-HOTEL, BTH Insider at BTH Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Hi RoMiHevi!

Thank you for taking some of your time and giving us your feedback on your BTH experience.
I´m sorry it wasn't the best for you, and that it was too noisy.
That weekend we had a full hotel, so sorry there were problems with your late check in, we had no rooms available.
We have taken care of those points that weren't to your expectations, we are here to give you the best experience as possible, it is our goal to make you feel like home.
We would love to have you back soon to live a new BTH experience, to give you an amazing time with us.

Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

Escriba una nueva respuesta

Reviewed 19 April 2017

the hotel has this NYC style.
since you need a cab to go everywhere in Lima the location will depend on what you are there for. so we choose this one because we already know it and like it.
we were there for 7 days, so we look for a spacious and comfortable room, so we choose to stay at 912, at the "special" flor. it was quiet and nice so we could really rest for the night. watch out because there are very few rooms with king size bed, mostly they have queen size.
breakfast is nice and well served. and front desk guys are nice and help you in your needs.
there are some rooms with a very bad view so ask first.
they have sauna in the rooms and a gym area, but no swimming pool or spa area.

Room tip: top floors, king size bed, 912, watch out with the lower floor with a wall as a view
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BTH-HOTEL, BTH Insider at BTH Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Hi MEdelstein!

Thank you for taking some time and writing this review about the BTH Hotel.
I'm so glad you picked us again for your stay in Lima, and that we we're able to please you so you could have the best BTH Experience, that's our main goal here at the hotel.
Hope you come back soon, we're working on the BTH Spa, so you can enjoy some relaxing time and take your BTH Experience to the next level.

Have a wonderful day!