All reviews san borja steam shower trendy hotel lobby music blowing directly business hotel gym area hotels in south america room service is business trip the entire hotel breakfast buffet walking distance quiet neighborhood the room was nice taxi service stayed one night
Reviewed 11 April 2017

In spite of the bathtub in the same room as the bed, it's not really a place to relax. With a trendy club and good restaurant in the ground floor, the place is allways crowded. The amenities are also different from those "unbranded" products and the breakfeast is excelent.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
BTH-HOTEL, BTH Insider at BTH Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Hi Alexandre A!

Thank you for taking some time to give us your feedback, it is very appreciated.
We are always improving and making the experience here at the hotel better and better, that's why, we offer now a massage service to your room, for those much needed relaxing moments.
Come back soon, and enjoy with us the BTH Experience. :)

Have an awesome day!

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night at this hotel while on a business trip to Lima.
The style of the hotel is completely different from standard hotels and what I have seen. The background paint of the entire hotel is in Black with some postals or paintings to represent certain countries on each floor, my floor is London.
When i first got to the place i thought I had entered into a night club, as there was an event going on, so that made it look more like a club, but not in a bad way though!
They are a bit uptight on checkin time I.e. 1300hrs, so make sure you take note of this if you are going to be arriving early.
The restaurant is well laid out and they serve very good meal. You can see the chef prepare your meal which is a nice concept.
They have taxis attached to the hotel but I found them a bit pricy, more than double of the regular fee.
Wifi in the room was a bit slow in my room. I got frustrated at some point, that I had to go downstairs to complain and work from the waiting area.
The bed/bedsheets are comfy and neat.
There is a jacuzzi and sauna in my room. The jacuzzi was a much needed treat for me after the two long traveling.
On the overall, I really enjoyed my stay and I will not hesitate to recommend the place.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
BTH-HOTEL, BTH Insider at BTH Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Hi Otomayo F!
It is so nice to know from you and to see you took some time to give us your review, we are highly appreciative of that.
It's awesome that you liked the genuine and different identity we have here, it is all for you, our customers to enjoy the best BTH Experience as possible.
So sorry about the WiFi being slow and the inconveniences it brought to you, we are completely understandable and that's why we are working on that so next time you're over you'll enjoy it at it's best.

Hope you come back soon, have an amazing day!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

PROS:
- Great boutique decor all over the Hotel, very modern;
- Excellent staff (very sympathetic and ready to help);
- Excellent high-end restaurant (but kind of pricey);
- Great breakfast: the best I had in Lima...
- Good services: the hotel has a good GYM and a Barber, plus a very nice Bar.
- Nice room, no carpet (excellent point), a very nice hydro and even wet sauna in the bathroom; Good cable TV options + frigobar and desk for work...
- Nice bathroom amenities.

CONS:

- Internet not reliable: for a business hotel, the internet speed is not good at all, and although the wifi appeared connected, it would loose communication with the server several times and the connections to web would take long time to load. Need to improve.

- The Air Conditioniner (AC) is an old and loud unit, awfully located at the same level of the bed. So on top of having to sleep with a loud sound of the Air conditioning, it would blow cold air right to your face (not good for your health). Need to improve the AC units to a split time that are more modern, silent and healthier...

- No soundproofing insulation: I stayed in a room facing the back of the Hotel, just above several AC condensing units that were running day and night, and there were really loud! It could be heard even with the window closed: the window need to receive some soundproofing treatment.

- In the room: having a business appeal would be very handy to have an iron/ironboard for guest use. I booked a room with king bed, but the king bed was actually two single beds put together (so it would be a strange "bump" in the middle...)

Room Tip: The front face a busy avenue. The rear are above air conditioning condensing units that run day and night loudly.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Hi DinhoAlves!

Thank you for your comments and recommendations, they are greatly appreciated.

We are working on improving our AC services and Internet speed, so the experience is the best for our amazing customers.
Hope to see you soon, please follow us on Facebook and Instagram, we have some really cool deals for you to enjoy.

Have an amazing day!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Maybe a bit small room as the bed take most of the Place. Nice decorations on walls. Entertainment in the hotel was loud and lasted rather long. Could be a bit disturbant. Good breakfast and lunch/dinner also available.

Room Tip: Bit small room, nicely decorated, bathroom good. Small window with nothing interesting to view. Noice from entrertainment was a bit noicy
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2017

I have stayed in the hotel for 3 nigts. The rooms was not bad, but the bathroom was very small and not confortable at all. I guess because it was for a single use. Anyway, I also believe that the price was high enough and breakfast was nothing special. The most important was the very polite ad helpful people working in the hotel, including reception, breakfast room, doormen and the bar.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
BTH-HOTEL, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at BTH Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Hi Vassmich!

Thank you very much for the time you take writting this comment, we appreciate all your observations, especially those that you expose as points of improvement.
We also wanted to thank you, in name of the BTH family, for the recognition of the workers.

I am pleased to inform you that we have some plans for the breakfast in the next months. I hope you return to visit BTH again so you can try it

Have an excelent day and don´t forget to enjoy it!

Maria Alejandra Valcarcel