All reviewssan borjasteam showertrendy hotellobby musicblowing directlybusiness hotelgym areahotels in south americaroom service isan ironbusiness tripsmall roomthe entire hotelbreakfast buffetwalking distancequiet neighborhoodcable tv
Reviewed 10 February 2014

BTH is a nice, clean hotel which is quite close to the airport. The room I booked was of decent size. The room service was quick and the staff was more than efficient. The area in which the hotel is located is a quiet, peaceful neighborhood. The breakfast was offered complimentary and was tasty. The in house restaurant called Quimera served delicious food with quick service thus, making your experience an enjoyable one. They provided Wi-Fi service with decent speed. My room was a quiet one so I had a relaxing time here. I would love to visit it a second time.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
BusinessTowerHotel, Director de Relaciones Públicas at BTH Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Hi Alexandre!
Thank you for your comments, we are very happy that you liked our Hotel and our Quimera restaurant. We are working for to give an excellent service and we hope to see again in near future.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Loved everything about this hotel. I originally booked it because I thought it was closer to the airport than hotels in Miraflores, but quickly learned that when there is traffic, drivers go all the way down south and then over to San Borja, making it a little out of the way. Our drive the night we arrived was one hour and in the morning just 30 min so that should give you a little clue. The rooms reminded me of an urban loft with a separate bathtub as the show stealer. The price for the value was amazing as we booked for just $100 a night. Within walking distance is a great restaurant called Dallas, grilled chicken and papas, muy delicioso!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Good evening,
Thank you for your comments, we are happy that you liked our Hotel and our urban loft inspired in cities across the world. We are working for to give an excellent service and we hope to see again in near future.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

If you have a short stay in Lima, coming for business or even for a romantic weekend this place is highly recommended. I like the cosmopolitan suite because comes with a comfortable jacuzzi, well equiped steam room and good TV and sound. The bar and restaurant is excellent as well as the room service. If you get a promotion the price will be very affordable for the experience and hotel class. Staff is very kind and eager to solve any issue. The only thing is the booking and check-in, kind of slow and need many documents and papers. Besides they don´t have pool and the gym area is small for this kind of hotel. A very good option in Lima city overall.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
BusinessTowerHotel, Director de Relaciones Públicas at BTH Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Good evening,
Thank you for your comments, we are very happy that you liked our Hotel, the restaurant and the bar. Our staff always working for to give the best service. We hope to see again in near future.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Very nice rooms equipped with Jacuzzi. Employees friendly and helpful. Outstanding restaurant. The location is very convenient in a nice residential area. A supermarket is half a block away. Another nice restaurant is in walking distance. The area is quiet.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Hi, good evening,

Thank you for your comments, we are happy that you liked our distinctive Hotel inspired in cities across the world. We are working for to give an excellent service and we hope to see again in near future.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 3 days. I really liked it. The staff was nice and the location was very near to all my meetings. The only 2 "issues" that I had was that: first, I had to pay for an entire night on Thursday when my plane arrived on Friday 2am so I got to the hotel at 4am. I didn't enjoy spending all that extra cash but I didn't have another option. In addition, there was some street repairs going on so the traffic was horrible. Overall, I really enjoy my stayed here and I would recommended it but I will definitely think about it next time that I travel to Peru.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
BusinessTowerHotel, Director de Relaciones Públicas at BTH Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Hi Mr. Rodriguez,

We are happy that you liked our Hotel, we appreciate your comments. For us is really important to know what you think; we bear in mind all your observations and we look forward to have you again with us.

Kind regards,