Royal Park Hotel
US$ 134
US$ 102
US$ 148
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vila Santa(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
JW Marriott
  • Beachfront
US$ 506
US$ 473
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 May 2016

Located in the financial San Isidro district of Lima, quiet and outside the busy Miraflores area. One can appreciate the Pre-Columbian artifacts and modern art that are quite unique in a hotel. Wonderful staff and perfect ala cart breakfast. Walking distance to the Olivar Park, Huallamarca Pyramid and the Parroquia Nuestra Senora Del Pilar.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 9 February 2016

This is a great luxury hotel. I love the small and exclusive feeling. The breakfast is also great since it is a la carte, and the service is top notch. I will certainly go back every time I come back to Lima.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2015

I have stayed at this hotel about a dozen times over the last 3 years. The hotel is OK though for the price, I would expect better. There are two reasons why I keep on coming back - first it's very close to my company's office, and second, it always has rooms available, even when every other hotel in Lima is booked solid, which happens all of the time. Most of the time, this hotel is practically empty. The rooms are somewhat outdated and a little claustrophobic, with really low ceilings. The rooms on the front (numbers ending in 3 and 4) are larger than the other rooms. After so many visits, they still give me a small room. Argh. The beds are very comfortable though, pillowtop and great linens.
Breakfast is nice but service can be extremely slow. All the employees seem to be male, which is a little strange. Reception is attentive and friendly. Room service is good though the portions are on the small side.

Room Tip: Rooms ending in 3 and 4 are on street side / larger. Rooms ending in 1 and 6 are small but located on the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank travelingchrissy
Reviewed 19 October 2015

I stayed at the Royal Park during the IMF annual meetings when everything was full and there wasn't much of a choice. I went for it because of the 'Small Luxury Hotels of the World' brand though in future I will trust this brand less.

The staff was pleasant and hard working, particularly at reception. But English is definitely an issue with some of the less visible staff such as laundry or room service. Ordering room service without much Spanish was a challenge and when the laundry wasn't delivered as promised one evening nobody was quite able to tell me exactly what the problem was (it was delivered 24h later).

The room decor was quite dated, certainly not 5star level as advertised on the website. Room service food was good though because of the communication issues I didn't manage to order a dessert or bread (misunderstanding).

The price I paid for the room was steep though of course that was due to the IMF meetings and most probably not representative. But if I found myself in Lima again I would stay in some of the other luxury hotels, not at the Park Royal. I visited the Country Club which looked fantastic and like a proper 5star hotel. The Swissotel and Marriot also looked good, though with less charme.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank zurichgrad
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

From the time I stepped on Peruvian soil I was welcomed with affection by the Peruvian people. At the hotel I was given a royal welcome. The hotel is royal in nature suitable for any executive person. The rooms are very spacious comfortable and clean. The breakfast is very good. It is conducive for rest and prepares one for business or holiday. I highly recommend it

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Royal_Park_Hotel_Lim, Gerente at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2015

Dear David,
We appreciate your comments and we look forward to give you more royal treatment when you stay with us again!
Best regards,