US$ 256
US$ 100
US$ 89
US$ 152
US$ 131
Open Guest House(Lima)(Great Value!)
US$ 30
Hotels.com
US$ 447
US$ 395
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Excellent central location, very clean, comfortable bed, nice breakfast.
The room was lovely and had its own balcony overlooking the main street and although it was extremely busy in the evenings, the noise in the room was minimal.
Now for some advice....
The hotel arranged a taxi to collect us from the airport. We had ring them twice and waited almost an hour but it turned up eventually.
On checking in, the staff spoke very little English so it was difficult but we got through it. The charge for the taxi was added to the room rate which you pay on checking in.
Later in the evening, one lady on reception spoke a little English and we were able to get some assistance with local information.
We booked a taxi to take us to the airport 2 day later and on checking out, we were asked to pay our mini bar bill and the payment up front for the taxi. I tried to ask why we needed to pay up front but the man spoke no English at all and we were not allowed to leave until it was paid. Upon arrival at the airport, we had to pay the driver again in cash.
Please be warned that you should not pay the hotel for your return taxi to the airport. It has taken almost 2 months for the hotel to refund the overcharge.
Overall, the hotel was very good if you speak Spanish.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank theholbrooks
GerenciaLima, Gerente at Hotel Inka Path, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Thank you very much for your comment, your suggestions help us to keep improving.
Thank you, have a nice day.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We were in the middle of downtown lookin for a place to stay, we didnt look for something fancy but comfortable, regardless we already had a reservation but when we got there was full and we couldnt wait so we start walking and we found Inka Path is not in an avenue but is not hidden either so we tried, the price is average while the stay was nice, had enough space at the room, clean bathroomsm, tv, cable, closet, small desk, what else could u need for a short stay, is more thann enough! i can say i liked it and i would come back very soon! BTW they also have a kind of card were the put stickers counting the number of visits, if u get 5 visits, then 6 u can get 50% off.

Room Tip: average price
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
GerenciaLima, Gerente at Hotel Inka Path, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you very much for your comment.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Hotel Inca Path is located on a pedestrian area of Lima and it's literally in the center of all the attractions. It's a very busy street! On arrival I was greeted with a smile, I was checked in within minutes and shown to my room. The room was very basic and it was clean, the bathroom too was clean and it had the biggest shower I ever seen, it could probably fit at least eight people easily! My room was located at the front of the hotel which had a balcony, there's lots of street performers that perform right outside the hotel and you'll get a birds eye view of the entertainment, because of this it's not the quietest hotel, well not at the front of the hotel to say the least, so if you're looking for quiet request a room at the back of the hotel. The AC in the room was fantastic, they have free wifi and the connection was just okay, in certain areas it was better but overall not bad at all. They offer a very minimal buffet breakfast, it's not much but it'll get you through until lunch. For $60- a night this place was perfect, the place is clean and you're in the center of everything. The staff are very nice and polite, If I'm ever back in Lima I would stay here again. Hope this helps and enjoy, Lima is a beautiful place.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Lang0

thank you very much for your comment, we hope to see you soon :)

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We only stayed for a night and I wouldn't be able to stay more. The good thing about this place is that you are a block away from the cathedral near all the downtown area, a lot of things to do.

The hotel is old, but I wouldn't care if it wasn't for that smell in the rooms, not sure what it really was but it made me and my bf dizzy. We got a room with a balcony I have traveled to different countries and its the first time I go to a city that is so noisy, you can hear the noise of the cars all night long(claxon noise)

If you ate looking to a pretty average place to stay near downtown this would be the option

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Right in the centre of Lima, which seemed like a good idea at the time as we only needed a bed for the night before leaving for the airport the next morning. However fighting past the crowds to get into the front door was not the most pleasing of experiences!

Check in took a while and we asked for a room away from the front to avoid the noise because I noticed the room we had been allocated was just behind us overlooking the main street and right above the front entrance. This seemed to cause no problem and off we went to the room.

The room was cramped and the decor was dated. The bathroom was a bit rough around the edges and not as clean as I would have liked. The mini fridge hummed on and off all night and the very bright light in the corridor illuminated the room through a window above the door, so I did not sleep well.

We left very early without breakfast and check out took longer than it needed to because a woman rudely interrupted! I don't think I would rush back here.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple