All reviews kennedy park hot water elevator bed soles wifi miraflores airport
Reviewed 17 November 2015

PROS:
- You're close to - MiraFlores Centre, restaurants/bars/theaters/banks, the Metropolitan Bus can take you straight to the historical Centre from Ricardo Palma Station (couple blocks from the Inn), and it's in one of the safest areas. The coast is in MiraFlores (your district of residence) and about a 20 minute walk away, which isn't far in terms of how massive Lima is.
- We had an amicable interaction with the Staff despite both parties being completely lost in translation.
- WIFI: I was impressed with how fast and reliable it was.
- Street: We had a matrimonial room giving onto the street (Gonzales Prada) - seems loud during the day but quiets down significantly at night.
- Hot Shower
- Clean bath/room
- Bed comfortable

Cons:
- No breakfast included
- Despite the Staff making their meals in the kitchen, this area is strictly off limits to the guests. I wasn't able to get hot water for our french press. You're basically forced to eat out or order in every night which for us was less than ideal. Especially considering that they have a fully functional kitchen in the Inn!

On that note:
*Feeling a caffeine withdrawal or hungry? I would recommend the coffee shop/restaurant a few blocks away: Ballabio Café - Address: Suarez 205, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Delicious, delightful and well priced.

Stayed: November 2015
1  Thank AudreyJ15
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed there 2 nights in order to visit a bit Lima.

Location: quite good, not far from the Kennedy park and some 15-20 min walk from the sea.

Room: 5/5
+Good bed
+good shower.
+Has fan if it gets warm
-no elevator if heavy luggage

Staff: 3/5
+friendly
-but not speaking a word of English ... Contrary to what was said when booking

Breakfast: N/A
At the time of our visit the kitchen was being renovated so no breakfast was offered

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Guillaume F
Reviewed 31 July 2015

I needed a place to stay in Miraflores for one night and didn't want to spend a ton. The hotel has a great location near the Inka Markets and Kennedy Park. Carlos was great. I arrived very early (7:30 a.m.) after an overnight bus trip and he suggested getting a cup of coffee while they cleaned the room.

The room and most importantly, the bathroom were super clean. Wifi worked well. The bed was comfy. And as I mentioned Carlos and his staff were extremely nice and helpful. I couldn't have asked for better service.

The only very minor annoyance is that they keep the door locked at all times.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2015

My husband had stayed here last March - and it was adequate for him (spanish speaker). So I booked it for my son and his wife - first time to Peru. Big mistake. They speak no spanish and no one there speaks any english. No one was able to advise/assist them in getting around doing tourist things. But the biggest disappointment was - they have no storage ability to hold your luggage while you travel around Peru. I have never had this problem anywhere I have traveled. Whether hostal to Hilton - they all have been gracious in storing luggage. The owners suggestion was to store it at the airport for 3 weeks - really? So we contacted a local hostal that we have stayed with in previous years - they very graciously are keeping the pisco laden suitcase til my son returns.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hikergirl57
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Clean, friendly staff and outstanding services. I attended a reunion with members of a high school, graduated in 1957, to celebrate the visit of friends who came from the United States. It was an emotional gathering and we had a good time.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends