“Delicious!”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Family restaurant, specialty food of northern Perú, many fish And shellfish. Thuesday to Sunday only served at lunch.
Reviewed 13 July 2016

I chose to have my last lunch in Peru here and I'm glad I did! The service was fantastic, attentive but not invasive and very friendly. They let me have a selection of small portions of different dishes as I couldn't decide what to have. Everything was really yummy, especially the sea bass ceviche. I highly recommend making the trip to come here! Peruvian food at its best.

1  Thank Victoria B

Reviewed 22 March 2016

We were there last sunday, the local is kind of rustic inside, like the typical restaurants you find in the northern of Peru. We ordered a northern appetizer to share, rice with duck , espesado and picarones...everything was delicious, it is a great option for lunching a northern food without travelling far away.

1  Thank Rojogamu
Reviewed 5 June 2015

Every time I'm traveling to Peru and I want to eat an amazing meal from the north of Peru in Lima I go to Don Fernando. Everything they make is authentic Peruvian food from the north, the flavours are always right on point. You will not be disappointed with the quality of food they prepare...I always want to go back!

2  Thank Nathy20015
Reviewed 27 May 2015

The restaurant is nicely decorated, to service starts with "leche de tigre" free of charge, simply delicious. The Cebiche de Corvina is simply delicious. The seco de cordero great, the best I have ever had. After a wonderful meal, the owner came to greet us and we had a very nice chat. I would strongly recommend it.

1  Thank Ovejo
Reviewed 10 November 2014

Ceviche: +++
Chichararon mixto: ++ you can see the oil that was used was of good quality and new
Picarones: + Super honey, but only 3 pieces!

1  Thank sammakko