“Best Thai food in Lima ”
Review of Siam Thai Cuisine

Siam Thai Cuisine
Ranked #153 of 2,685 Restaurants in Lima
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Siam is the result of the many journeys of Carlos Zegarra during his culinary trips through the streets of Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket and other South east asian countries. Siam brings the most exquisites combinations of traditional thai cuisine and fusion, creating during the last 14 years a variety of unique dishes for all the thrill seeker looking for new culinary experiences with a thai peruvian twist.
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent service and the food was amazing a must go for Thai food lovers. I will actually go again tomorrow to try other dishes

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

The waiter was very polite and answered all questions. Food was served promptly. I had the 'pescado a la parilla' which is grilled fish with mango and vegetable and my parents had 'lomo en salsa dulce' which is filet mignon in sweet sauce and 'lomo a la parilla' which is grilled filet mignon, both the meat dishes were served with a ton of vegetables. Also we had the shrimp dumplings with red curry and a salad with meat as appetizers. The food was excellent and prices reasonable. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Wonderfull flavors but very small plates and expensive for the price-size. I do understand Thai restaurants tend to be small but this one pushes it. I still recomend it.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

I was having dinner and our waiter Pablo was very rude to.us and kicled us out not letting.my friend.finish her wine. But the food was really good.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Small pleasant friendly restaurant.
Personnel are wonderful , very helpful and friendly.
Food is nice. Having been in Thailand ( love Thai food) the menu is interesting. Has some I would say Peruvian influence which makes it quiet interesting. Loved the different dishes we tried.