“Good Peruvian food”

Panchita
Ranked #145 of 3,223 Restaurants in Lima
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 25
Neighbourhood: Cercado de Lima
Description: We cook ancient and contemporary Peruvian Creole food, and honor the tradition and culture of Lima. We imprint flavor onto high-level products, sometimes with a slow burn and other times with a vivid flame. One thing remains unchanged: we cook with the same passion our grandmothers did and preserve their seasoning. Our cuisine is ​bold, roguish and generous, just like Marthita, our chef, who is as mischievous as a good jarana limeña.
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Last night three friends and I had dinner at Miraflores’ Panchita. We ordered very good pisco sours, Panchita creole hors d’oeuvres, hen aji stew, pork feet with peanuts, chest spot, iced cheese, and Lima’s lady whisper. We paid $33 each that was reasonable for the quantity and quality of food.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This Gaston restaurant is located on one edge of a huge shopping center. Lots of people coming in for coffee and sweets, families having an evening meal, and teens eating hamburgers. I had the anticucho entre of beef heart which was a large serving and perfect for dinner. The meat was juicy and pink on the inside and very tender.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I have to admit that despite the bad time the waiter capitán (Walter Paredes) made me have for giving a table to a group of Americans that bragged him somehow. I had a delicious food with generous portions after waiting more than 2 hr including to get a table and to get my food served.

So if you visit Panchitas restaurant be ready for a long wait (>1:20 min) and to see other people that arrive later than you being seated first.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious and the waiter was very knowledgeable and friendly. Many locals love to dine here. Try this place for delicious Peruvian food!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Was disappointed by the service and prices at this place.
I always visited the Panchita in Miraflores and was hapy, but this one surprised me with its prices