“It's a great culinary experience”

Osaka Pardo y Aliaga
Ranked #3 of 3,223 Restaurants in Lima
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a reservation and arrived early but didn't have to wait since the host could arrange a table for us right away. The staff clearly knows about the dishes they serve, so they provide very good recommendations based on what things you like. We shared everything we ordered and it was very good. It's a good fusion restaurant that mixes Peruvian and Japanese cuisine. It's a little expensive but the food was fresh and well prepared, it had very unique flavors.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food was just outstanding - has to be one of my favourite places .Service was speedy and ambiance great . I wasn't paying so I can't comment on the prices , but my hosts seemed comfortable when they received the bill .

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I enjoyed the sushi bar, and the Itamae build up for my friends and I a fantastic fantasy rolls sushi’s and tempuras. Some of them with Peruvian ingredients that surprise all of us. For tables normally is best to get a reservation.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

If in Lima, you shouldn’t miss visiting Osaka, you will enjoy great food, well design for your most hard requirement.
Any time of the year their menu will surprise you and as I said ... it is Always Good !!

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is elegant with fine decoration. Excelent pisco sour with cardamomo. Each of the dishes had a very distinguished taste; including the amazon chocolate for dessert. Good for friends Night out, romantic and for business.