Alojamiento El Cardenal(Iquitos)(Great Value!)
US$ 29
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Allison Hotel S.A.C.(Iquitos)(Great Value!)
US$ 38
US$ 49
US$ 28
US$ 200
US$ 18
Hostal El Colibri(Iquitos)(Great Value!)
Hotel La Casona Iquitos(Iquitos)(Great Value!)
All reviewsthe ownerhot waterhome away from homeplace to staysmall kitchenetteheat and humiditysitting areaplaza de armasminute walkspent two nightsa great stayfelt saferooms are spaciousair conditionermonicaenglishperu
Reviewed 28 July 2017

From the moment our group walked into Nativa, we were very comfortable. The rooms were very clean, well decorated, and very well maintained. Each room had a TV with many channels, a refrigerator, and a microwave. For our convenience, we also had a communal kitchen accessible to us. The rooms were cleaned and kept up everyday while being extremely respectful of my own things.

While the place was very comfortable, the owner and staff are what made this place truly special.The owner, Monica, was a pleasure to speak with (she speaks excellent English!) and interact with. Monica immediately made us feel like family and it was a thrill coming home each day. The rest of the staff was also incredible - Carlos, the man who guards the entrance at night, was just a delight to chat with in Spanish. Throughout our whole trip there, we felt very safe and well taken care of - Monica took very good care of our friend who got sick, and she even called in a taxi for us upon our departure! Overall, be prepared to feel like home if you're staying at Nativa!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jose C
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Nativa apartments are comfortable and very clean. I slept well with the AC and loved the kitchenette for convenience. The best part of my stay, however, was the incredible staff. The night door man is so kind and fun to chat with! Monica, the owner, is incredible! I fell ill during my stay with the flu and she took care of me. She ordered me food and checked in every so often to see if I needed anything. She also arranged a taxi to the airport upon my departure and did my laundry the night before I left Iquitos! This is truly a welcoming place that goes above and beyond hotel hospitality!

1  Thank Gillian N
Reviewed 22 July 2017

I stayed at the Nativa Apartments for a month while I was in Iquitos for work! I cannot tell you how much I loved having a cozy, clean place to lay my head every night at Nativa. The rooms are clean and spacious with a mini fridge and microwave to help reduce the money you spend eating out, the showers are hot and have great water pressure (which I have found is not always a given when traveling abroad). What made the stay so amazing though was the staff! Monica, the owner, goes above and beyond to ensure her guests have the best experience in Iquitos and beyond. She was always available to answer questions and help me navigate the restaurants, shopping and sites. She is a super host! Her staff are so friendly and remember your name so you are always greeted at home with a friendly face! The hotel is secure with 24 hour door service, so I never worried about my belongings or my safety.

I spoke with many other people who stayed at different places in Iquitos during my trip and I still think that Nativa is the best by far!!

1  Thank Melissa T
NativaApartments, General Manager at Nativa Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Mel, It was amazing to know you and We loved to have you with us . I know that we will see you again.
Big hug.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This was my second time staying at Nativa. They are all very welcoming at Nativa and the staff treat you like family. We bring a large group down twice a year and they are very accommodating as we come in and out of the jungle staying various days at a time. Even the guests are welcoming and it is a great place to get to know others while in Iquitos. The staff will help you with whatever you may need and always have a smile on their face. There are even a few furry friends to welcome you and to spend time with during your stay. I would recommend Nativa to anyone coming to Iquitos. You will have an outstanding experience in Iquitos staying here.

Room Tip: Rooms are based on the number of guests and all rooms have a fridge and microwave
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

The apartments were very clean and the staff very helpful. The two dogs that live there were a joy since we had to leave our dog at home. The location was very convenient, close to restaurants and river walk.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family