“Good Quality Brasa Chicken!”
Review of El Rancho

El Rancho
Ranked #21 of 122 Restaurants in Iquitos
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 July 2014

There are many chicken restaurants in Iquitos. El Rancho has provided consistent quality and great flavor!
Good value.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

A good place for pollo a la brass with chauffeur and some juice. It's cleaned and decent- they have an air conditioned room. Probably the best of the surrounding chicken places on the adjacent corners of the street.

Reviewed 28 December 2012

I ate here on the first night in town. I had a great roast chicken. The best I had in Iquitos. The service was great and the waiter worked with me and my bad Spanish. I would highly recommend this place

Reviewed 15 November 2012

Decent restaurant located just a block off of the Plaza de Armas. Most of the menu was different cuts of beef, fish and chicken, but every table around us was eating pollo a la brasa (which isn't on the menu). We ordered pollo a la brasa and it was delicious. I would return here again, but it wasn't anything spectacular to write home about.

Reviewed 20 July 2012

After staying in the Amazon Jungle for 2 weeks. Our Guide Alfredo recommended this restaurant to us.
The food was tasty and delicious