Travel One Expeditions - Day Tours

via mobile
This is the best trek

Reviewed 31 August 2016
Todd H

All reviews his team edgar orchids sites trail guide peru
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Edgar has been my guide in the first days of my vacation in Cuzco.With him we have visited the city, the secret valley and Machu Pichu. He has been very precious because he explained me a lot of interesting things. He's very nice and prepared and for every kind of problem he's always ready to give you his support.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

This was the best trip I have ever taken. The food was great the tour guide was fantastic and the views breathtaking. Once you get used to the altitude the trip is wonderful. It can get a little cold at night get the warmest sleeping bag you can find. The camp site are good and the staff are very nice so tip big. Thank you for a fantastic trip.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 31 August 2016

I did the 5 day Salkantay trip along with two of my friends and had an awesome time. It is very clear that Edgar has been doing this for a long time. He is the perfect guide for any trek around the Cusco area. Here's why:
-He is a skilled hiker/camper and is able to adjust to the skill level of the hikers
-He is fluent in English and Spanish
-He is funny and entertaining which makes even a difficult hike much more enjoyable
-He is knowledgeable about the native culture, traditions, geology, animals, etc. There wasn't a question he couldn't answer
-He is professional and knows the business well. You will have a well planned trip with him

I have nothing bad to say about Edgar. I highly recommend booking with Travel One.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Did a 5 day trek with Edgar and his guys. He really pulled out all the stops to make sure everything went according to plan. Food was excellent. Would recommend this company to anyone interested in doing the Salkantay/Machu Picchu trek.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed 31 May 2016

Edgar Peralta and his team took us on the Lares Trek, comfortably guiding us through the mountains and valleys, introducing us to the Peruvian Alps in the most memorable way. We were signed up with Travel One via our travel agent Michael at LatinAmericaForLess. Amazing!

Date of experience: May 2016