“The most memorable trip ever ”

Travel One Expeditions - Day Tours
Ranked #346 of 1,101 Tours in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: It is a local company specializing in adventure travel with extensive experience that lets us create and design adventure trekking tours to places with lots of history, magic that you never imagined arrive that you find here only if you come with us.. Travel one expeditions exists because we deeply believe in Peru and its historical and archeological importance in the world. As a top tourist destination in the world, both the city of Cusco and the country of Peru enjoy the benefits of increasing worldwide tourism, but this also means that Cusco and Peru incur the threats associated with tourism as well. We ask that all of our clients thoughtfully consider and pay attention to the natural and cultural sites that we visit. Travel one expeditions are especially sensitive to the local communities and tourist attractions that we visit. We practice environmentally sound methods to lessen the impact on the areas that we visit and we politely insist that our clients do.
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

It's been a while since I went to Peru, 2012 to be exact but the dates visited doesn't allow you to go that far back.

I just have to say that I still talk about this trip even though I have been to over 30 countries around the world since then. Peru is and will always be the place that I fell in love with.

Did the Inca trail hike with the most wonderful guide. Edgar, a friend of mine now is amazing. I was able to see this wonderful place thru his eyes and fall in love with it.

I saw many other tour(hiking) groups with 20 or so people just going thru the steps with their main goal to see if they could beat other groups to the camping sites. Really made no sense because the guides know exactly what section of the site they are camping in already and just rushing they the day meant that they missed seeing the gorgeous views that it offers. Some groups even had loud music going on.

Edgar was completely different, his main goal was to make us feel like a family in a group of four. He never does large groups unless a family our group of friends requested it. We took our time hiking the trails and he stopped and pointed out things like miniature orchids other plant life and some of the wildlife. He allowed us to take our time and just enjoy this beautiful place and he was there every step of the way with us telling us about his people and his country. Aside from the best guide his team was amazing, within a day we saw all of us as a friends that didn't want this experience to end.
I really recommend that you use travel one expedition other people I know that I have convinced to go to Peru always come back super excited about meeting Edgar and the travel one team

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"peru"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Edgar has been my guide in the first days of my vacation in Cuzco.With him we have visited the city, the secret valley and Machu Pichu. He has been very precious because he explained me a lot of interesting things. He's very nice and prepared and for every kind of problem he's always ready to give you his support.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

This was the best trip I have ever taken. The food was great the tour guide was fantastic and the views breathtaking. Once you get used to the altitude the trip is wonderful. It can get a little cold at night get the warmest sleeping bag you can find. The camp site are good and the staff are very nice so tip big. Thank you for a fantastic trip.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I did the 5 day Salkantay trip along with two of my friends and had an awesome time. It is very clear that Edgar has been doing this for a long time. He is the perfect guide for any trek around the Cusco area. Here's why:
-He is a skilled hiker/camper and is able to adjust to the skill level of the hikers
-He is fluent in English and Spanish
-He is funny and entertaining which makes even a difficult hike much more enjoyable
-He is knowledgeable about the native culture, traditions, geology, animals, etc. There wasn't a question he couldn't answer
-He is professional and knows the business well. You will have a well planned trip with him

I have nothing bad to say about Edgar. I highly recommend booking with Travel One.