All reviews alfredo great location no elevator centrally located hotel chain of hotels inca wall rooms are comfortable and clean machu picchu free wifi very pleasant stay no window main plaza internal courtyard restaurant recommendations town centre laundry done very nice hotel
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had a two night stay and found the service to be helpful and friendly. Cynthia in the dining room was keen to help and always with a smile. We were on the third floor but managed fine as we have been in Peru for a couple of weeks. If flying into Cusco suggest you ask for a room without so many steps as there is no lift.
Our room was very spacious. No bells and whistles but has everything you need.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Casa Andina H, Owner at Casa Andina Standard Cusco Catedral, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for the time you set aside to share your nice comment regarding your experience at our hotel. Your impressions are very important to us and we are truly pleased to know that you were more than satisfied with our facilities and service provided.

We hope to have the joy of welcoming you back again anytime soon. It will be a pleasure for us to serve you.

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Very happy with the hotel. They were very accommodating with our luggage when we spent the night in Machu Picchu, the train only allows overnight or weekend size bags.
The staff, Alfredo & Manuel, were very helpful with any of our needs. I would certainly recommend this centrally located hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

This hotel is excellently situated and the rooms are comfortable and well equipped . There is no lift although staff are eager to help with cases and the stairs are disconcerting as they have different heights. Breakfast was ok but not wonderful .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your experience at our Casa Andina Standard Cusco Catedral Hotel.

I very much regret that we did not meet your expectations and we truly hope that you can accept my sincere apology.
Regarding the breakfast, I believe important to mention you that our Standard hotels are comparable to 3 star hotels which offer the basic services that every traveler seek. However, be sure that we have took into consideration your feedback as it will definitely help us to improve.

We truly hope that you can give us the opportunity to serve you better.

Evelin Chalco
Gerente de hotel

Reviewed 2 November 2018

I was very please of the service the Casa Andina . This is my first time in this hotel and I will recommend my friends to use their service just because the people here are very friendly and easygoing and want to help you at all times. Manuel Alex and Luis made our days easy and welcoming thank you guys . We will see you again

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

The hotel looks great from the outside, a nice mix of old and new. The room was clean and had a decent shower. The problem was it was on the third floor with no lift. With the elevation of over 3000m just walking up the stairs was enough to make going out again for any reason something that needed careful thought and preparation. Then when I tried to use the laundry service which promised any garment handed over by 10am would be returned after five the same day, I was told oh that’s not on offer today, a Thursday, we can do it Friday. The day I am out the door at four thirty am, the day I need some of the items by? I gather it is a local festival and my pointing out that in most places I have been, such services would still run fell on stony ground and resulted in a suggestion of well go to a laundromat - but they’re shut too. So the hotel staff felt that their paying customer should lug their suitcase round a strange town looking for a laundry that was open. If this had been mentioned on arrival, I might have been less angry. It wasn’t helped by the room phone having a loose connection to the base unit, meaning I kept getting cut off, nor by the reception telling me someone was on their way only for me to be still their half an hour later. And finally who on earth has scrambled eggs with chocolate brownies, someone must as they were the only warm foods on offer at breakfast

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank DrRobertC

Dear guest,

Thank you for the time you took to share your experience.

We apologize for not getting to meet your expectations on our hotel as well as for any inconvenience you may have presented during your stay.

We are really taking into account your feedback as it will definitely help us to note those matters that may need more attention from our side.

We appreciate the opportunity you give us to improve and we sincerely hope you shall give us the chance to serve you once again at any of our hotels.

Evelin Chalco