All reviews personal butler butler service heated pool bouquet of flowers beautiful pool machu picchu espresso machine finest hotels every amenity former convent huge bathroom pisco sours mini bar hiram bingham pisco sour making sister property exceptional hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose Palacio Nazarenas for the pool. We were traveling in Peru with my daughter's team and the kids love to swim. The kids had a great time in a gorgeous, heated pool. We're from a colder climate so the crisp air didn't bother anyone. The adults drank happily by the pool while the kids swam. We were very surprised at how enjoyable the hotel was for the entire party. We were upgraded to a lovely Junior Suite with a small patio sitting area. We had friends over for drinks and enjoyed the ability to relax in our own space for the first time on this journey. The location was close to restaurants, churches, and vendors. We stayed at several Belmond properties on this trip and this one had the best service and amenities. Excellent breakfast. Great dinner. Everything needed was in the room. Loved that oxygen was pumped in. This made a huge difference for everyone impacted by altitude sickness in our party. Can't say enough about this hotel. Worth the price. An absolute must. Simply gorgeous!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
belmond_hotels_peru, General Manager at Belmond Palacio Nazarenas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Joyce S
Grettings from Belmond Palacio Nazarenas.
I would like to thank you for your beautiful comment of your stay with us and that our facilities have been up to your expectations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the number 1 Cusco hotel on TripAdvisor for a reason. Before arriving I took this with a grain of salt but we were blown away by the luxury feel of the hotel and attentive and creative service. It is not the most “opulent” of luxury hotels given its historic development but it is truly 5-star because of the service.

The room had so many special touches I hesitate to ruin the surprise but to name a few: heated bathroom floors, two types of robes, 110 and 220v outlets, free minibar, and extra oxygen to reduce altitude sickness. There was something special at every turn and these surprises were useful and delightful.

We had one issue in that it seemed like the heat wasn’t working well in our room. The staff were at my door in 2-3 minutes to check on it and reset the system to fix it. Also when we came back after dinner following the turn-down service, we found two hot water bottles with alpaca covers in bed!

Looking at photos of the rooms or basic description you might not think this hotel is that special but it truly is. After visiting 5* hotels around the world this is the best service I have ever experienced.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
belmond_hotels_peru, Gerente at Belmond Palacio Nazarenas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Maya F
Grettings from Belmond Palacio Nazarenas.

I want to thank you in a very special way so nice comment, our service and our property, the special touches that we give during your stay were part of a daily work of our staff in charge.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

Stayed here as part of a World tour with National Geographic. This hotel was amazing! Service terrific. So many charming spots all around the property. I took a short swim, and within 1 minute of being in the water an attendant set up my chair, brought me magazines, brought me sun amenities and extra towels...all without me asking. The food was amazing. Really loved this place.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sk8rLdy
Grettings from Belmond Palacio Nazarenas.
I want to thank you for your nice comment of your stay with us and that our facilities have been up to your expectations.

Reviewed 1 November 2018

We stayed here for three nights, an absolutely perfect travel experience.

I am happy...
Thanks to this magical place: savehotel.ml

Our room was beautiful, as were the gardens around the hotel ... especially the pool! The spa services and the sauna were excellent, the staff very charming.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Resort66656049141
Grettings from Belmond Palacio Nazarenas.
Thank you very much for your comment we are happy that our facilities such as our Pool and Spa have been up to your expectations.

Warm Regards.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

Spent three nights at this gorgeous property which started out as an Inca palace and then became a convent. My first thought was "don't nuns take a vow of poverty?". There was no poverty to be seen here. It was plush, elegant, and to die for. My room was large and comfortable with every possible amenity and the bathroom was so spa like I didn't want to leave it. Breakfast buffet was delicious and staff was very attentive. My one regret is having to leave the place.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank anon3200
belmond_hotels_peru, Gerente at Belmond Palacio Nazarenas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear anon3200
Grettings from Belmond Palacio Nazarenas.
I want to thank you for such a nice comment, read these lines in which you let us know your experience in our property,