“Lomo saltado and nice salad”

El Meson de Espaderos
Ranked #163 of 758 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: American, Peruvian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Had lunch here on my last day in Cusco. Needless to say how slow it is, as this is the norm in Peru. They forgot to tell me the salad buffet is free and after a long wait, my food almost got cold while I ate the salad. That said, good food and reasonable prices, friendly staff.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We were here for dinner during our holiday. We ordered the mixed grill and the meat was awful. Incredibly tough and not really worth even trying to eat.The only good(ish) thing was the salad bar, which was not even fully stocked. Thankfully it was reasonably cheap.

1  Thank SPA24
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

From the outset this looked like a perfect restaurant. We were sat overlooking the square, the waiter was friendly, chatty but not overbearing, the menu looked great!
I ordered the alpaca steak, my friend had the trout.
They arrived and all was well - my steak was excellent...
The trout however was undercooked and my fries were cold. This was very disappointing as this place had everything going for it...
We mentioned the trout when we asked for the bill - sadly the waiter did not want to know.
I don't think we will be back, which is a shame.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

This was my home restaurant for five days. Great selection of tasty dishes - trout, alpaca, salmon, cuy (Guinea pig). Tasty free salad bar, efficient friendly service, pleasant atmosphere. Place popular both with the locals and tourists.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

The pepper and salsa dressing they have for the salads were the absolute best. We also took the dressing tô have with our meal (pizza and meat skewers)