“Four hand massage”

Special Deep Tissue Massage in Cusco
Ranked #17 of 38 Spas & Wellness in Cusco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer a variety of holistic experiences to fit all of our clients needs including: Massage, Facial, Body Scrub/Exfoliation,Waxing, Manicure, Pedicure, Salon Services, Sauna and Jacuzzi. Massage Modalities: Inca Healing, Hot Stone, Deep Tissue, Energetic, Sports, , Andean Special,Altitude Relief, Reflexology, Pre/Post Natal and others...
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

After days of hiking I treated myself to a four hand massage. It’s an absolute must. The girls were great. Sometimes a little too strong. I had a clean private room. Hard to find in Cusco. Do it...you won’t regret it.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"session"
"healing"

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Had a really good back neck and shoulder massage here whilst my friend had a manicure. She then had a massage as well because I had found it so good. Yes you can find cheaper but I liked it here and we were able to do a walk in.

Andina S, Director Comercial at Andina Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Good morning, thank you for rating us for our services,
At Andina Spa we strive more and more to give you personalized attention and a unique experience. Return soon
We wish you a happy stay in Cusco Peru

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I am so glad I happened find this spa. It had a jacuzzi and some sweet and caring ladies to help me soothe my aching muscles from my 4 day trek to Machu Picchu with Wild Women Expedions and Explore Andes Expedition. I wish my trail mates would have known about this before they left. I highly recommend this soa to anyone who wants to pamper themselves while in Cusco, Peru. Thank you, Andina Spa!

Andina S, Director de Recepción at Andina Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Good day we are grateful for him for his comments of our services of Andean Spa are a spa that we realize the typical Andean therapies of our region with products naturales.gracias once again we remain extremely been grateful by his comments Atte: The equipment of Andina Spa. We wish a lot of luck him benedictions for you.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Fantastic spa experience!!! I came for a pedicure and was so impressed by the service and quality that I came back for more spa treatments including massages, facials, exfoliation and waxing. You will not get a better value in all of Cusco. The owner is an experienced spa and health and wellness professional and the staff I met was extremely qualified! I cannot say enough about the massages which were better than any I have had in the states and for a 1/3 of the cost! Thank you so much for such a great experience!!!!

I am going to miss having my weekly pampering at Andina Spa but hope to return to Cusco. They will be my first stop!!!!