“Very nice massage”

Goddess Spa Day
Ranked #18 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Cusco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer a variety of holistic experiences to fit all of our clients needs including: Massage, Facial, Body Scrub/Exfoliation,Waxing, Manicure, Pedicure, Salon Services, Sauna and Jacuzzi. Massage Modalities: Inca Healing, Hot Stone, Deep Tissue, Energetic, Sports, , Andean Special,Altitude Relief, Reflexology, Pre/Post Natal and others...
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Had a very good experience at the spa.. good Inca healing treatment received by the therapist.. pls visit for a genuine treatment massage

1  Thank adityajajodia
Andina S, Director de Recepción at Andina Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you very much for your honest opinion.
We are very happy that you enjoyed them and above all have been able to offer a service according to your expectations.

We hope you have a good trip and if you return to Cusco soon, you can come back to pamper us.

Many greetings

"masseuse"
in 4 reviews
"altitude"

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I choose this place as it looked smart and professional compared to some of the back street spas with touts on the street. Really sweet lovely girl, but not the most experienced beautician. However, I think her downfall was the wax she was provided with to use - it was awful. This torture session took 1.20minutes for a 1/2 leg and bikini line ( I downgraded from Brazilian mid wax for fear of the pain).

Firstly a small portable cooker was brought in and placed between my legs and then a kitchen saucepan placed on top with the wax in.

Then it began. Red hot wax on my legs slowly burning my skin.... Then slowly picked and peeled off so, crucially, not all hairs were removed at once but more like 2 or 3. This meant the same process had to be repeated on the same patch of skin several times. This meant it was the slowest longest and most painful waxing session I have ever had.

Once this hot wax had been peeled off, rather than going into the bin it was placed back into the saucepan to be re used... I have NEVER seen this done anywhere before and can't imagine it improves on the ready useless cheap wax that they use. It is also not hygenic.

Please also may I remind you during this painful wax I had to also concentrate on not flinching for fear of upgrading my 3rd degree leg burns into first degree by shorching myself on the hotplate and suacepan that was precariously placed between my legs!

You may or may not be surprised to hear that on inspection of my legs whilst applying aloe Vera I also still had quite a bit of hair left.

When I left I did mention to the receptionist that they need to look at getting better wax so hopefully this will be rectified.

Dear miss

We greet you from Andina Spa.
We are sorry that you have not had a service according to your expectations.
Thank you for your comment.

We will improve on the topics discussed.

Regards.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I don't usually write reviews but decided to in this case because of the few bad reviews for bikini/Brazilian waxes for Andina Spa here on TripAdvisor. I had a Brazilian wax yesterday and it was one of the most painless, quick and eaay waxes I've ever had. They use a wax with cacao in it i think as the whole room had a beautiful chocolaty smell. I was in and out in about 20 minutes. Would recommend to anyone and will definitely go again.

1  Thank maireadeo
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

This place is a great affordable place to get a good quality massage! Went their multiple times while staying in cusco! I enjoyed their Inca deep tissue massage and the girls I had were both amazing! My boyfriend got more of a Swedish massage both times and really enjoyed his experience as well! Love that the rooms had heaters in them! Really nice on a later chilly night in cusco to go into a nice heated room! I would highly recommend this place.

Hello
Thanks to you for your opinion

We hope you enjoyed and come back soon!!