“Excellent boutiques Hotel I will definitely recommend it to everyone! Love my Stay”
Review of Andenes al Cielo

Andenes al Cielo
Ranked #7 of 398 Cusco B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 July 2017

At the beginning booking a hotel that I have never been or heard of was very difficult to make a choice and decision. I am a super picky type of person and I was so surprised to say that I really enjoy and like my stay at this hotel. I will definitely recommend it to my friends and anyone who is interesting in visiting Cusco. Great location. great bed, super clean and neat. The only thing if your bedroom is located at the front you might need to bring ear plugs, the walls are not well insulated. Very good breakfast, people at the front desk very nice and polite, super helpful. I really think this is an amazing place and if I return to Cusco I will definitely go back to this place again. I want to thank each one at the hotel that made my stay so pleasant!

Room Tip: The front rooms I will not recommend it at all due to constant street noise
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Cecy G
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I have nothing but great things to say about this hotel. It's located two blocks away from the Plaza de Armas (town square) and within walking distance to many shops, restaurants and historic sites.

My friend and I arrived at around 6 p.m. and were warmly greeted. We did the check in process sitting in a cute living area with a working fireplace while drinking a coca tea to avoid altitude sickness.

The room was clean, with two double beds, bathroom with hot and very good water pressure. There is no need for an a/c since it tends to get very cold at night (they do have a radiator to heat things up in case it gets too cold).

We had breakfast included and it was very good, with cheese, ham, breads, fruits, cereal and eggs made to order.

We stayed for two nights and then headed to Aguas Calientes for one night and they gladly held our luggage until we came back the next day. They even had our bags in the new room for our final night. What a nice touch! (We arrived at 11 p.m. so it was awesome to be all set up)

I will recommend this hotel to anyone going to Cusco since it's perfect in every sense. Hope to go back soon!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Alberto G
Reviewed 18 July 2017

The hotel is straight out of a post card. The Andes in the background, charming and welcoming porches, fantastic restaurant and cafe and service that exceeded expectations. They helped us set up ground transportation, tours, the amazing Pachmanca (that shouldn't be missed) and went out of their way to make our stay perfect. Special thanks to Julia and Caleb for going above and beyond!

Room Tip: Arrange for the Pachamanca. It was one of the most memorable meals we had in Peru.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank chipjohnlaz
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We had a wonderful stay at Andenes al Cielo. The hotel is beautiful and quaint and the staff were all very helpful and friendly. We highly recommend it. The beds were comfortable, bathroom was clean and the shower had great water pressure and hot water. The breakfast was very nice, with eggs made to order.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2017

This hotel is comfortable and in a good location. They have a good breakfast selection. Convenient location to restaurants, shops and the square. We spent 2 weeks in the Cusco region and this was the best shower I had the whole time. Ladies understand water pressure is important when washing hair! Good toiletries (shampoo and soap) and hairdryer provided. Nice view of the city from the rooftop terrace. Very pretty courtyard. Good wifi. Nice that they offer transport from airport. No complaints, but expect street noise if you are in an exterior room. It became kind of comical since we visited in June and each night there were parties and fire crackers to celebrate (Corpus Christi, Inti Raymi). For us, it just added to the character of the trip and location, but if you need your sleep, consider an interior room. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple