All reviewscoca teaplenty of warm waterinca foundationsmachu picchuboutique hotelhistoric buildingsuperior roomwelcoming hotelfour nightsarranging taxisbig roomcomfortable bedsshort walk from the main squaresitting areastaff was very friendly and helpfuldouble bedquiet at night
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This boutique hotel is located in a great location, a short walking distance from the Plaza de Armas of Cusco City. The hotel is built on ancient Inca foundations and each room is unique from one another. The central courtyard is a great setting for the included morning breakfast. The staff are very friendly and were always ready to serve our requests. The small lobby always has hot water with tea and coffee available. I would highly recommend staying here for an authentic Peruvian experience.

Room Tip: Superior rooms are on the second floor and have wonderful views.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I stayed at this beautiful hotel in the heart of historic Cusco the night after returning from the Inca trail. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. They watched my bags while I was on the trail and again during the hours of my last day between check-out time and my departing flight so that I could explore and enjoy my last day in the city. The hotel and courtyard were beautifully maintained. I really enjoyed returning from the outdoors to this warm, comfortable room and hot shower.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Great hotel and friendly staff close to tourist areas. They were very helpful with all our questions about restaurants and nearby sights! Good internet and plenty of warm water. The restaurant will make you omelets if requested!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2017

We loved our stay at this beautiful old hotel. Built on Inca foundations, with an interesting history. Our room was delightful. The staff were very friendly and the breakfast was good. It was only a short walk to the main square and other sites of interest. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2017

After a long flight from London this was a very welcoming hotel to arrive at. Friendly staff welcomed us in their pretty courtyard. Our room ( for three ) was very spacious and full of character with a great view from our balcony. Very good location but still quiet at night. Breakfast room is small ( obviously in warmer weather you can sit out on the pretty courtyard ) but everything was there. Smoothies especially delicious. Had a great stay and staff always helpful and obliging ( especially as we left so early for our trek). Wifi was fine for our stay. Would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family