- great location in Cuzco, near the main square
- bright room
- bathroom a good size
- friendly service at front desk
- bright restaurant for breakfast (included)
- small room - no desk or chair
- kept forgetting to supply towels
- basic breakfast - a couple of cereals and fruit - but great rolls!
- wireless did not work well in the room
- thin, raggy towels
- not enough toilet paper (bring your own)
- very noisy - the vents carry voices into the room
- if you are a couple, ask for a 'marriage' room - that way, you will get a double bed and a single bed, otherwise the default is 2 small twin beds.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Prisma Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prisma Hotel Cusco