Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$ 1,641.03
from US$ 1,230.77
from US$ 666.67
More Info
All reviews ausangate trek rainbow mountain day trek hot water bottles machu picchu sleeping bags an extra blanket inca trail high altitude incredible food exceeded all expectations international travel email correspondence salinas de maras bucket list dream trip travel experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2021

My boyfriend and I were lucky enough to have a number of trips arranged with Killaexpeditions and I could not recommend them and more highly. From the communication and attention to detail to ensuring we got the best photos and the best experience possible. We had an amazing time and cannot wait to go back and do more treks with killa in the future!

Date of experience: June 2021
Jose M, Manager at Killa Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi,

We are very so happy to hear that you enjoyed your Peru trip with us.
hopefully, you visit us again next time.
All the best.

Killa expeditions

Reviewed 26 July 2021

My 50th birthday adventure to Machu Picchu was a dream come true. We were in excellent hands with our guide Guido. He handled all details of the trip with professionalism and expertise. His guidance and knowledge of the trail, archaeological sites, culture, and local interests provided us with the most authentic experience we could receive. We are thankful for Guido's passion for his country and Inca culture.

Reviewed 13 July 2021

My Friends and I did the Lares Valley trek. It was a fantastic experience, and I had zero complaints. The staff was fantastic, from our tour guide Henry, to the cooks and related staff, all were professional and great at their job. The trek was well organized and accommodating to any needs that arose. I would reccomend Killa to anyone looking to journey into the Andes and see what life is really like in those remote towns amongst the mountains.

Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

Me and three friends did the 4 day 3 night Lares Valley trek to Machu Picchu with Henry as our guide. I couldn’t be more pleased with our experience, I’ve never been so spoiled while out on a trek! The cooks and horsemen were phenomenal, their food preparations absolutely blew me away, they even had a cake for our last day. Henry was exactly what I hoped for with a tour guide, he was very informational, helping, and all around a good human being, we shared many smiles and laughs together. I wouldn’t hesitate to do another trek with him! I heard many good things about killa before this trek and I was not let down, the professionalism was top notch, and it’s also a huge bonus knowing that you’re supporting a business that gives back to the local Andean communities. 10/10 I highly recommend this company and most importantly Henry for a trek!

Reviewed 4 July 2021

In June 2021, I joined the Killa guided Ancascocha 4 day trek in Peru with a small group starting near Mollepata and ending near Chilica. I had initially “signed” up for the traditional Machu Picchu trek in 2020. That trek was cancelled and I was offered the opportunity to join the Ancascocha trek in June 2021. Some key points. The Ancascocha or “Hidden Inca Trail” is a VERY strenuous endeavor. 56 km trek over 4 days crossing 8-9 high altitude passes (4000-5000m). To have an enjoyable trek, It’s important to take high altitude acclimation seriously. The Killa support crew (2 guides, 2 cooks, and 2 horsemen) were beyond helpful and professional. They were almost superhuman in their abilities to get ahead of the trekkers to break and set up camp, make amazingly good food and drinks in the middle of nowhere. The food prepared on the trek could rival a well-run restaurant. Delicious. In addition to the support crews technical abilities, they were fun to interact with. A mixture of Spanish, English and Quechua was spoken among the “team”, yet these language differences didn’t impact our conversation nor the ability of the group during the trek to develop friendships. Further, upon the end of the hike, the main Killa guide, Franklin, shepherded the trekkers via train to the village of Aquas Caliente to overnight at a pleasant hotel lodging and to enjoy a Killa provided dinner at a local restaurant. The Killa guide and trekkers arose early the next morning for a brief bus ride to Machu Picchu to capture a stunning sunrise upon Historic Inca site.

Bottom line. Traveling internationally is still a work in progress, but Killa Expeditions did so much beyond my expectations in providing a “bucket list” experience at an affordable price. Five stars.. Including the "Southern Cross"

Date of experience: June 2021
Jose M, Owner at Killa Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2021

Hi Gordon

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so pleased that we were able to provide you with an experience beyond your expectations :) We are glad that you had such a memorable time with us. As you know, the Ancascocha Trek has been named one of the World's best top 20 treks by National Geographic, so that is quite a significant bucket list achievement! Well done!

Again, thank you for taking the time to submit your review, and also for choosing us to host you during your visit to our country. We wish you all the best :)