See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We spent 2 nights here before and after trip to Colca Canyon. Safely kept some of our luggage while we were away. Great central location close to Plaza des Armes. Quiet.
Staff very helpful ,room average size but comfortable. Nice terrace. Breakfast buffet very good.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at the Casona. The rooms were large, clean and well equipped. My room had very hard beds but others i was with didnt have this issue - I guess it would jusy depend what room you got.
Located a very short walk to the main plaza. The hotel has a very nice terrace with good views of the city - the staircase does feel quite unstable though! A large spread was also put out for breakfast

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alicia G
Reviewed 5 January 2017

the hotel is very nice, comfortable, and the staff is very nice, we enjoyed very much our stay there. the rooms were very clean an the terrace is nice to go and drink a beer at night. well located and breakfast was included

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank fleurentina87
Reviewed 5 December 2016

This rustic yet modern hotel is very well priced compared to other hotels in the area and it is extremely close to the Plaza de Armas and other attractions. The breakfast was a very good continental breakfast. One of the best basic ones ive ever had. The rooms are clean and are modern. The bed was a little hard but after a day of walking at the altitude, I didn't notice because I extremely tired. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this place to others on a budget but who don't want a dorm style hostel.

Room Tip: No complaints from any of my friends rooms either.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Spent a night in the hotel. Very new and modern, clean with good service and nice breakfast. Also very well located, easy to walk around.
However, rooms donde have air-conditioning and no windows but doors to the street which are very noisy until late after midnight.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family