“Nice modern apt. with noise issues”
other travellers have booked this property
furniture entrance hall, with a large mirror and drawers
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
furniture entrance hall, with a large mirror and drawers
wood dining for 6. wood and upholstered chairs with a glass on the table
Guests are greeted with flowers in the area.
All guests are greeted with fresh fruits of the country.
fully equipped kitchen. pots, dishes, appliances, oven, refrigerator, stove, microwave, blender, etc
fully equipped kitchen. coffee maker, toaster, juicer, waffle maker, cups, glasses, coffee mug, etc
Workstation
cleaning implements
covert parking
exercise machines, 3 blocks
areas for walking or running, 3 blocks
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
deamiller
Montoursville, Pennsylvania
“Nice modern apt. with noise issues”
Reviewed 24 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

Stayed at this apt. for one month, overall satisfied except for noise. This is a modern well appointed apt in a very safe building. All appliances worked and there are plenty of pots and pans for any type of cooking. The washer and dryer were a big plus. The tv's and wifi all worked great. Nice views from this fourth floor apt.I wish I had taken my binoculars. The building is protected 24/7 by security guard and cameras watch many areas.

Upon meeting Darwin ,who arrived at the airport to pick us up, it started off badly for me. We arrived at about 11:45 am. I had previously advised Darwin we would arrive at 12 noon according to Tame airlines schedule. After gathering our bags we went into the area where normally friends and family are waiting for arriving passengers. No one was in the area with any sign for us. After traveling for 20 plus hours I was not pleased. Around 12:05 pm Darwin arrived to pick us up. He seemed upset that we arrived early and even jammed his cell phone in my wife's face to show my email that we would be there at noon. I was more than irritated. I guess I could have asked the pilot to circle Cuenca a couple of times. Darwin did admit that the flight is normally late.

Darwin took us for a quick trip around Cuenca and then dropped us at the apt.
The noise problem. These modern apts. rise up in neigborhoods that are surrounded by living spaces that could be described as shacks or hovels sort of tin roofed buildings that house crowing roosters, barking dogs, and car alarms that the owners seem to not know how to turn off. This goes on day and night. This is not an indictment on this apt but most likely for any apt one may rent in Cuenca. One house directly below the apt had speakers about half the size of a door and on many occasions played it full volume, bass, and treble on full. The boom boom of the bass until all hours made me wonder of the owners were brain dead or just deaf

Except for the noise I would still recommend this apt. just bring some ear plugs.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
1 Mar 2016
I was never upset because you had gone before. I simplemete try to let you know that I do not come late to pick them up at the airport. I regret that you did not know your upset when we talked. With regard you as a guest, they were very careful and respectful with the things of the apartment, when I received everything was in order. I regret that you have felt noise speakers, singing roosters and stuff. Just as information, Cuenca is a city full of traditions, and some families may mantangan certain pets like cats, dogs and chickens. All these things make you have a different experience and many guests have returned to my apartment. Once again thank you for your stay and also for your help.
MarkDL468
Loja Province, Ecuador
“Wonderful apartment rental!”
Reviewed 8 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We stayed for a week at this well located and well furnished apartment. We loved this apartment for how clean and well stocked it was. Everything was in great working order and was very good quality. Darwin and his wife were very friendly, accommodating and helpful. We appreciated the care they took of this place. Excellent WI-FI, secured parking, convenient location in the city, hot showers and great beds made this a place we will certainly consider again in the future.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
10 Sep 2015
excellent guests, very nice, when they left the apartment everything was in order and no negative observation. Guests highly recommended.
MJ H
“Ideal place for a traveling family!”
Reviewed 15 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Spacious, modern, clean and comfortable place ideal for a family, even with children. Very well stocked kitchen! GREAT WIFI connection. And always felt safe. My kids loved the local bakery that offered fresh bread just around the corner. Darwin was super helpful with a ride from the airport and with suggestions on daily excursions, plus he even gave us a mini tour of the area. Highly recommend it and will return next time we're in Cuenca. Cheers!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The decor and comfortable space in the apartment.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
19 Aug 2015
Monica and her family were invited very nice and careful with everything in the apartment. Everything was in order when I received the keys. The communication was very good even found once in the lobby when they finished their tour. I hope to have them back.
Denys J
“Best place to stay in Cuenca!”
Reviewed 22 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I went with my spouse, mother, and brother to Cuenca and booking this condo was the best decision I made. First of all, Darwin was a very nice guy and very helpful when figuring out what activities were best to do around Cuenca. He even provides a cell phone you can use during your stay. The apartment is perfect with THREE bedrooms (FOUR beds) and THREE bathrooms (1 Half & 2 Full). Even has washer and dryer (which are very useful, specially if you are going to El Cajas National park). It is also located close to a fruit market, empanadas chilenas, pharmacy, and mini market. Not that far from the mall and about 15 minutes from the historical downtown area. Don't think twice and book!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean, comfortable, and modern apartment
Liked least: Neighbor's dog barked all night
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
29 Jul 2015
Denys and his family were very nice people, we had a conversation and it was enough to have a clear idea of this family. They were careful and respectful of all things in the apartment. It was a pleasure to have and will always be welcome.
Maria S
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 15 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Loved the apartment! It was perfect for me and my 3 preteen daughters. They loved it because they each had their own bed and plenty of space to spread out. The apartment was clean and comfortable. It was also in a great location with quick access to town or the mall.
Thanks for a great week, if we book again we'll be sure to come back here!

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
17 Jul 2015
I regret not having been for Flor and her daughters. I was traveling, but we left everything ready for your arrival. The same thing happened when they had to leave the apartment. but everything was in place. there is nothing negative to report. Glad you had a good stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing