“Underwater love”

Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Providencia
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The best meal I had in Santiago. If you like fish and palate adventures this is the place to be. Really good meal and also a good wine selection. José was our host and made us feel very welcome! Muchas gracias amigo!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Azul profundo is a very well recommended restaurant for a reason. We ordered the seafood risotto and the salmon with quinoa risotto, both incredibly tasty. The service was good. I recommend you to try the cheese and shrimp empanadas for starters.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

This place is overrated and expensive! The Brazilian waiters were pushy and the food was cold! We had to wait for almost an hour for our food to be served and we were the only 2 customers that evening....there was also an argument among the employees in the kitchen and we could heard it. I wouldn't recommend it nor I will ever visit it again!

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Very helpful staff in a nautically decorated space. Really good fish dishes at reasonable prices. Loved the creamy spinach base that my deliciois white fleshed fish was served on. Ate there twice and their crab meat lasagne was memorable!

Reviewed 28 May 2017

I was staying nearby at the Hotel Boutique Castillo Rojo and the concierge recommended Galindo and Azul Profundo. I found the seafood menu at Azul Profundo more to my liking and ordered the Triptico del Azul Profundo: salmon, flounder & tilapia filets, grilled & served over creamy corn paste w tomatoes & avocado small salad, for $11.800. The serving was huge! The fish must have collectively weighed close to half a kilo. It was delicious and so filling that I had no room for dessert. The service was friendly. I highly recommend Azul Profundo, especially if you like seafood.